PDA

View Full Version : 3rd School

Crossover
08-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Well, can you please pray for me. I'm sarting my 3rd high school, and this is my senior year. So if you could pray that I may be a light to these people at this school, and that god would lead me to some uplifting Christian friends, I would be grateful.

albraggs
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Comgrats that you are in high school a senior, I will be praying for you.

Crossover
08-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Comgrats that you are in high school a senior, I will be praying for you.
Thank you

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 02:54 PM
praying for you fam...do you have a church home?

Crossover
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
praying for you fam...do you have a church home?
Sort of. I joined this church in May, but I was gone out of town all summer, and I've only had a chance to go to it once since I got back (cause I went to chicago and was gone another Sunday).

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Sort of. I joined this church in May, but I was gone out of town all summer, and I've only had a chance to go to it once since I got back (cause I went to chicago and was gone another Sunday).

will you be there this coming Sunday?

do u like it?

do any students from your new school go there?

Crossover
08-30-2007, 09:24 PM
will you be there this coming Sunday?

do u like it?

do any students from your new school go there?
Weel, no I wont be going there this Sunday either. I can't leave the house until Tuesdday. I'm sick and contagiouse and the doctor said stay at home until Tuesday.

Yes, I love it. The worship is amazing and the preaching always seems like it was directed to me, like God told the pastor "here, Nathan needs to here this".

And no, nobody from my school goes there. The church is 30 minutes from where I live, all the way across the county! (not country obviouslly)

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Weel, no I wont be going there this Sunday either. I can't leave the house until Tuesdday. I'm sick and contagiouse and the doctor said stay at home until Tuesday.

Yes, I love it. The worship is amazing and the preaching always seems like it was directed to me, like God told the pastor "here, Nathan needs to here this".

And no, nobody from my school goes there. The church is 30 minutes from where I live, all the way across the county! (not country obviouslly)

well i pray that you get better soon..i'm happy to hear that you enjoy the worship. my prayer is that you can get to know some other high school and college age students who attend the church for the purpose of building one another up in the faith. if possible let it be known to the pastor that you are looking to hook up with some older brothers who can disciple you. it's impossible to be a lone ranger Christian. be blessed!!

Crossover
08-30-2007, 10:33 PM
well i pray that you get better soon..i'm happy to hear that you enjoy the worship. my prayer is that you can get to know some other high school and college age students who attend the church for the purpose of building one another up in the faith. if possible let it be known to the pastor that you are looking to hook up with some older brothers who can disciple you. it's impossible to be a lone ranger Christian. be blessed!!
Thanks for the prayer. I'm already better really, I'm just contagious. Which stinks, cause I feel fine but Im stuck by myself feelin like bubble boy!

But really, thanks for your prayer and suport. I really appreciate it fam.