PDA

View Full Version : My DAD IS BRAIN DEAD!!! PRAY FOR ME!!

seal
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Fam,

Today my father went into into a veggie state and only the machine is keeping him alive. It's hard to grasp what to do next but I know one thing, God is Holy and Just in all his ways. This is such a comforting phrase and has keep me in perfect peace. Yet, the issue I need you to pray about is that these Humanist doctors keeping their hands off my pops. They called me this morning with some ambigious (unclear) language about him being an Organ donor. But what they didn't tell me is that they would be removing his organs before they pulled the plug. So instead of them pulling the plug resulting in his death they would be killing him by taking his organs. These murders better keep their hands off my pops. Please fam pray for my tongue (yall know I need help there) and also that I am humbled by this issue.

My Father is not a believer in the Christ and my heart is terrified for him. Yet God is still on the Throne and I trust his wisdom and Will. His will is hard to deal with sometimes but by Grace I accept it and cheerish him. I pray that even in my lost someone is comforted and encouraged in the Faith by reading this. Praise be to the Most High God.

Soli Deo Gloria,
seal

StreetSermonz
08-14-2007, 11:38 AM
:(

My prayers are with you and your family.

phil
08-14-2007, 11:38 AM
mmmmm...... praying famo

djHeir
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
gotcha

Quiet storm
08-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Slyvester I got you in prayer fam real talk.

Shock~Therapy
08-14-2007, 11:42 AM
you are prayed for fam.

Danielle
08-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Fam,

Today my father went into into a veggie state and only the machine is keeping him alive. It's hard to grasp what to do next but I know one thing, God is Holy and Just in all his ways. This is such a comforting phrase and has keep me in perfect peace. Yet, the issue I need you to pray about is that these Humanist doctors keeping their hands off my pops. They called me this morning with some ambigious (unclear) language about him being an Organ donor. But what they didn't tell me is that they would be removing his organs before they pulled the plug. So instead of them pulling the plug resulting in his death they would be killing him by taking his organs. These murders better keep their hands off my pops. Please fam pray for my tongue (yall know I need help there) and also that I am humbled by this issue.

My Father is not a believer in the Christ and my heart is terrified for him. Yet God is still on the Throne and I trust his wisdom and Will. His will is hard to deal with sometimes but by Grace I accept it and cheerish him. I pray that even in my lost someone is comforted and encouraged in the Faith by reading this. Praise be to the Most High God.

Soli Deo Gloria,
seal

wow, seal I am praying for you and your family. And I am also praying that God continue to bless you with His peace and revelation of His perfect will.

4Sight Sounds
08-14-2007, 11:53 AM
prayed...

im saved
08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
My heart and prayers go out to you, God is good and he is quite able to be trusted in, through this extremly hard time.

Weeping with you fam.

MrGardiner
08-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Adding your pops to my daily prayer list

LifeInReturn
08-14-2007, 12:03 PM
Prayed, brother.

clayfilms
08-14-2007, 12:03 PM
praying.

Brinson
08-14-2007, 12:04 PM
My brother in the Faith I'm praying for you and your family.

God is in Control I'm praying that the Holy Spirit conforts you and keeps you in His perfect peace man.

Put the situation with the doctors in the Hands of God. He will take care of it In Jesus Name. Amen

Hail King Jesus!,
Brinson

shekinahsmoke
08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Lord please have mercy on him and allow him to cognitively receive the Gospel and have assurance of faith before he passes into eternity. PLEASE. :(

C-dero
08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Dads are the highest human leaders in the world next to Christ, I will be keeping him in prayer.

Rina_cz
08-14-2007, 12:16 PM
praying.

eve
08-14-2007, 12:22 PM
i'm praying, brother syl.

The_Expositor
08-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Wow, man. I'm definitely prayin' for you, fam.

savedbygracealone
08-14-2007, 12:31 PM
seal i am praying now brother

Tony Stone
08-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Fam,

Soli Deo Gloria,
seal

I am really sorry to hear this bro :(

I will be praying

CHEMAelMC
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Fam,

Soli Deo Gloria,
seal

Hey, bro, I am really sorry to hear that.. you know, this mornin' I was prayin' for your pops' health and for him to accept Christ in his heart... I know this is a very hard situation for you and your family bro, but always remember to praise the Lord even more in this kind of situations.. He is always glorified at the end.. you know, when my moms died I wasn't a believer, and God was so merciful with me that He hold me in his hands and gave me peace of mind to accept things the way they were, and I didn't break down, it was so unnatural that I even reproached myself, and I used to tell myself "Chema, why don't you cry or feel sad as you suppose to, didn't you love your moms", I couldn't understand why, but now I know, that was the Holy Spirit of God giving me strength... and I know He is going to do the same with you... may God have mercy of your dad's soul...

God bless you

--Chema

montenell
08-14-2007, 01:23 PM
praying for you in this difficult time

Gloria
08-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I am really sorry to hear this bro :(

I will be praying

Same.

3SpiritsEM
08-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Lov U bro, praying 4 U 2. :frown:

baraka
08-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Amen brother....continue to stand strong...I'm moved by your heart and your concern for his spiritual state as well as physical. LORD be with you, your family and your father.

Devin
08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
my prayers go to you and your family.

Tha God In Me
08-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Prayed for u bro. Stay strong in the Lord.

LeethalOne
08-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Prayin for you fam..

albraggs
08-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Ohh no I am so sorry to hear that about your dad. I will pray.

smoke
08-14-2007, 08:09 PM
wow...i'm so sorry man. i will be prayin for you and him.

dremarshall
08-14-2007, 08:12 PM
yo I'm praying man, for your pops & for your stregnth & for your family. God Bless you.

ROB
08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Prayin' for you as well, bro. I remember how it was when I lost my dad. The Lord will strengthen you, bro.

illuminaticx
08-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I will definitely keep you and your family in prayer.

J =]

Single Eye
08-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Seal, may the Lord be glorified through His enablement in you to carry you even still in the peace that Christ alone can give...and may he enable you to be bold in proclaiming His gospel....I saw the other thread started that your father has passed... and I'm praying you & your family are comforted by our Father during this time as well as sensitive to the opportunities that you will have to proclaim this great gospel to other family members... and that their hearts will be softened during this time that God would draw them to Himself...

Jason718
08-14-2007, 11:18 PM
praying for you, bro. Our Lord is sovereign in all things.

CLER
08-15-2007, 01:42 PM
prayed for you bro.

gospelmessenjah
08-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Praying

The apologist
08-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I got you bro

chozzen
08-16-2007, 03:23 AM
1 Corinth 2 v 5 " faith then does not rest in human wisdom but on Gods power" Remember this to get you through it coz we all know how great Gods power is. I'll be praying! Love you
God Bless

btate0121
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
praying friend.

seal
08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Yo,

I almost forgot about this thread. Thanx all for your prayers b/c I truly believe they are the very things sustaining me in my vunerability right now. Yet, in all things rejoice in the Joy of the Lord, again rejoice!!!

Crazy Love for all of you. The Doctors did not take the liver out of my father as they had intended to and I got a chance to explain to my step-mother why this was wrong. So bless the Lord for that, that even in such trying times the Purity of his Word is exalted above Humanist ideology.

Hail King Jesus,
seal