PDA

View Full Version : My mother

The_Expositor
08-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey Fam:

I just got off the telephone with my mother. She just got some results from some testing they did on her liver recently. Her numbers are extremely high. I don't know what these tests mean, but:

Her AST should be between 10-35. Her's is 66

Her ALT should be between 6-40. Her's is 53

Her GGT should be between 3-65. Her's is 389.

Please pray for my mom. I love her very much and wouldn't know what to do without her. Love you guys!!

Grace and Peace,
EXPO!!

Shock~Therapy
08-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey Fam:

I just got off the telephone with my mother. She just got some results from some testing they did on her liver recently. Her numbers are extremely high. I don't know what these tests mean, but:

Please pray for my mom. I love her very much and wouldn't know what to do without her. Love you guys!!

Grace and Peace,
EXPO!!

Not exactly sure what those tests mean either, but God surely knows.

Lord God, I come before you now, first of all acknowledging Your Sovereignty. Lord, you reign over all of creation and You alone are worthy of all honor, glory, and worship. Lord Jesus, I come before you acknowledging my transgressions and the many ways that I have been disobedient to you. I repent from these sins and ask that you give me a clean hear and renew a right spirit within me, so that I may more fully serve you. I pray for Mike's mother right now Lord God. I am not sure what these tests mean Lord, but you surely do. Lord Jesus, if it be Your will please heal her body and remove any disease and sickness from her. May she give You the glory through this situation and may others give You the glory as the witness Your miraculous work in her life. Lord Jesus, I thank You for already having accomplished Your will. I pray all of these things in the precious, beautiful and awesome name of Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen

albraggs
08-03-2007, 08:16 PM
amen, I will also keep your mother in my prayers, ( I don't know what those nombers mean) but will pray.

God bless you and your mother.

shekinahsmoke
08-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Not exactly sure what those tests mean either, but God surely knows.

Lord God, I come before you now, first of all acknowledging Your Sovereignty. Lord, you reign over all of creation and You alone are worthy of all honor, glory, and worship. Lord Jesus, I come before you acknowledging my transgressions and the many ways that I have been disobedient to you. I repent from these sins and ask that you give me a clean hear and renew a right spirit within me, so that I may more fully serve you. I pray for Mike's mother right now Lord God. I am not sure what these tests mean Lord, but you surely do. Lord Jesus, if it be Your will please heal her body and remove any disease and sickness from her. May she give You the glory through this situation and may others give You the glory as the witness Your miraculous work in her life. Lord Jesus, I thank You for already having accomplished Your will. I pray all of these things in the precious, beautiful and awesome name of Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen
amen and amen

clayfilms
08-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Hey Fam:

Grace and Peace,
EXPO!!

i'll be praying for your mother's health mike..God is able.

CLER
08-06-2007, 12:46 PM
prayed for you bro