PDA

View Full Version : pray for coworker

montenell
08-01-2007, 02:53 PM
I have a coworker Kandie who had both of her parent go to the hospital on the same day (thursday) the father was at one hospital and the mother at another. Her father was released and then died at home with her saturday night, her mother had 3 heart attacks over the weekend. The family is having trouble trying to set funeral arrangements, partially because they dont want to do anything until the mother is out and able to handle everything, also her mother is a JW. Kandie herself seems to be doing fine, but i guess she just handles grief different, cause she will call and keep people on the phone just talking and being silly,i know thru all of this she is hurting badly and with all the chaos going on with the rest of her family its alot of drama. Keep her lifted

Shock~Therapy
08-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Lord Jesus, I come before you again, acknowledging You for the awesome wonder that you are. Lord, You are holy, beautiful, and perfect in all of Your ways. There is none that can compare to You throughout the entire universe and all of creation. Lord, You are omnipotent, You have power over all things. Lord God, I recognize my sinful nature and the many ways which I have been led by my flesh. I repent now for these things as well as any sins of omission against You. Please give me a heart after Your's and renew my spirit in Your presence. Lord Jesus, I pray for Kandie and her family right now. I do not know the condition of her heart nor her family, so I first of all pray that if they do not already know You and your goodness, that they will come into a saving relationship through Jesus Christ. Lord God, I pray for Kandie's mother, if it be your will then heal her heart both physically and spiritually. But let Your will be done and not my own. Lord, comfort Kandie in this time of trial and distress, may she recognize you as the Great Comforter and not hide her pain but openly confess it to You. Lord God, I pray for the rest of her family, may they come to know the peace which can only come from You. I pray all of these things in the precious and worthy and glorious name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

albraggs
08-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Amen, and will keep her in my prayer.

shekinahsmoke
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
amen and amen. and the opening I would like to model if it's ok with you.

Lord Jesus, I come before you again, acknowledging You for the awesome wonder that you are. Lord, You are holy, beautiful, and perfect in all of Your ways. There is none that can compare to You throughout the entire universe and all of creation. Lord, You are omnipotent, You have power over all things. Lord God, I recognize my sinful nature and the many ways which I have been led by my flesh. I repent now for these things as well as any sins of omission against You. Please give me a heart after Your's and renew my spirit in Your presence. Lord Jesus, I pray for Kandie and her family right now. I do not know the condition of her heart nor her family, so I first of all pray that if they do not already know You and your goodness, that they will come into a saving relationship through Jesus Christ. Lord God, I pray for Kandie's mother, if it be your will then heal her heart both physically and spiritually. But let Your will be done and not my own. Lord, comfort Kandie in this time of trial and distress, may she recognize you as the Great Comforter and not hide her pain but openly confess it to You. Lord God, I pray for the rest of her family, may they come to know the peace which can only come from You. I pray all of these things in the precious and worthy and glorious name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

StreetSermonz
08-02-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm praying

CLER
08-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Amen

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 02:04 PM
praying that God will comfort your coworker during this time..and even give you a word or two of encouragement to share with her.