PDA

View Full Version : Jason718 boldly calls 5-0 on prostitutes

Jason718
07-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Less than 10 years ago in my neighborhood, houses sold for about $30k.

Today, houses average around $200k (range of $150(rehab) to $1M(urban "mansions"))

Gentrification (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification) is alive and well in the federal hill section of baltimore...but there is a remnant from the days of old. It looks as though their drugs of choice are crack and meth. They're all white, with some black dudes sprinkled about on bikes. I would assume the black dudes to be suppliers of some sort...or men with an entrepreneurial spirit who do not fear the white dealers in the FH area.

There's the background.

Today while looking for parking in my neighborhood (at about 10:30p), I noticed two women on the corner. While examining a parking space, one of them made a gesture toward me and kind of called out.

I found a space and they followed me to the space...but they did so in as discreet a way as possible so as to not be overly obvious. I locked my car and whipped out my cell phone as I was walking away.

I reported the women to the 911 operator and never gave them a second look.

How many of you would've tried to witness to them?

I didn't even consider it until I got in my house and off the phone with the operator. But then again...i do not think it wise to attempt to witness to people who use drugs that make them prone to violence and crime.

rsua\/ec
07-30-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't know about witnessing....next thing you know po-po's are rolling up on yall while you are "witnessing" to them...how believable will that be?

You: Officer, I was just sharing the Gospel with these......prostitutes
Carl Winslow: Thats what they all say buddy...you're going downtown

I've been followed by prostitutes before...it was weird and witnessing didn't cross my mind.

All jokes aside, aren't we supposed to? that was a good opportunity to spread the Gospel. God's Word doesn't return to him void, so you would have been sowing a seed.

yeah

taylor
07-31-2007, 02:29 AM
I don't know about witnessing....next thing you know po-po's are rolling up on yall while you are "witnessing" to them...how believable will that be?

I've been followed by prostitutes before...it was weird and witnessing didn't cross my mind.

All jokes aside, aren't we supposed to? that was a good opportunity to spread the Gospel. God's Word doesn't return to him void, so you would have been sowing a seed.

yeah

lol. that would be a tough one to talk your way out of.

shekinahsmoke
07-31-2007, 05:19 AM
Mark Cahill has done it.. :swoon: (He makes me sick.. lol)

eve
07-31-2007, 07:33 AM
let women witness to prostitutes.

let men witness to chippendales dudes.

sonshine
07-31-2007, 08:33 AM
i went on a prostitute outreach and it was two guys and 3 women. the men was protection and the women witnessed to the prostitutes. theres a way you gotta do it so troll dont roll up on you!!

PTL
07-31-2007, 03:27 PM

Too Funny:biggrin:

3SpiritsEM
07-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Less than 10 years ago in my neighborhood, houses sold for about $30k.

Today, houses average around $200k (range of $150(rehab) to $1M(urban "mansions"))

Gentrification (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification) is alive and well in the federal hill section of baltimore...but there is a remnant from the days of old. It looks as though their drugs of choice are crack and meth. They're all white, with some black dudes sprinkled about on bikes. I would assume the black dudes to be suppliers of some sort...or men with an entrepreneurial spirit who do not fear the white dealers in the FH area.

There's the background.

Today while looking for parking in my neighborhood (at about 10:30p), I noticed two women on the corner. While examining a parking space, one of them made a gesture toward me and kind of called out.

I found a space and they followed me to the space...but they did so in as discreet a way as possible so as to not be overly obvious. I locked my car and whipped out my cell phone as I was walking away.

I reported the women to the 911 operator and never gave them a second look.

How many of you would've tried to witness to them?

I didn't even consider it until I got in my house and off the phone with the operator. But then again...i do not think it wise to attempt to witness to people who use drugs that make them prone to violence and crime.

Gentrification, or urban gentrification, is a phenomenon in which low-cost, physically deteriorated neighborhoods undergo physical renovation and an increase in property values, along with an influx of wealthier residents who may displace the prior residents.

Often initiated by private capital, gentrification has been linked to reductions in crime rates, increased property values, increased tolerance of minority sexualities.

What in the hay do increased tolerance of minority sexualities. mean?:mask:

Aquila
07-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Duke said Carl Winslow...lol

The_Expositor
07-31-2007, 04:45 PM

THAT was funny!

seal
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
What Eve said....:biggrin:

Jason718
08-01-2007, 12:22 PM

but there were no other women around.

Not these chicks were attractive or anything (their ragged appearance gave them away as crystal meth abusers) Are you recommending that we not witness to members of the opposite sex who are physically attractive (or immodestly dressed)?

shekinahsmoke
08-01-2007, 12:30 PM
I dont do it. There is no way I'm going to chance stumbling or causing someone to think ill of me to share the Gospel although I know they may die and suffer the fierce wrath of God for eternity in the next few seconds.

did that make sense?

eve
08-01-2007, 12:57 PM
but there were no other women around.

Not these chicks were attractive or anything (their ragged appearance gave them away as crystal meth abusers) Are you recommending that we not witness to members of the opposite sex who are physically attractive (or immodestly dressed)?

bingo!

remember that the enemy of your souls is a COWARD and an OPPORTUNIST.

either way, your prayers will go places your witness can't. i think you should resort to praying for such women.

but you're right about one thing ... prostitutes these days don't even try to look good! :jimlad:

strange.

naijagirl
08-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Gentrification, or urban gentrification, is a phenomenon in which low-cost, physically deteriorated neighborhoods undergo physical renovation and an increase in property values, along with an influx of wealthier residents who may displace the prior residents.

Often initiated by private capital, gentrification has been linked to reductions in crime rates, increased property values, increased tolerance of minority sexualities.

What in the hay do increased tolerance of minority sexualities. mean?:mask:
Dur...more people of other sexual orientations.

shekinahsmoke
08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
bingo!

remember that the enemy of your souls is a COWARD and an OPPORTUNIST.

either way, your prayers will go places your witness can't. i think you should resort to praying for such women.

but you're right about one thing ... prostitutes these days don't even try to look good!

strange.

OPPORTUNIST. Hmm. good point. I think it depends on the person. Mark Cahill put a spin on it that was different. Now be clear .. dudes shouldnt go in strip clubs witnessing.. but being approached yourself.. I dont know. I still say drop em a gospel tract er something.