PDA

View Full Version : Outreach in Brooklyn 2nite-pls pray

clayfilms
07-10-2007, 06:56 PM
tonight my church is having an outreach in prospect park in brooklyn....the ny philharmonic is having a free concert this evening and will attract alot of people so they will be sharing the gospel, handing out cold bottles of water, tracts and invites to the church.

please pray that God would draw lost men & women to him, convict them of their sin and show them their need for a savior.

thank you in advance!!

DJ Wade-O
07-11-2007, 06:15 AM
BRRROOOOOOKKKKKKLLLLLYYYYNNNNNNN!

Just saw this, nevertheless I still prayed.

Gloria
07-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Got it.

thankfull
07-11-2007, 04:06 PM
tonight my church is having an outreach in prospect park in brooklyn....the ny philharmonic is having a free concert this evening and will attract alot of people so they will be sharing the gospel, handing out cold bottles of water, tracts and invites to the church.

please pray that God would draw lost men & women to him, convict them of their sin and show them their need for a savior.

thank you in advance!!

Praying for ya'll!!!

nubia7
07-11-2007, 04:26 PM
praying, sis........

eve
07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
prayed (mostly concerning the aftereffects, that is).

how'd it go?

clayfilms
07-11-2007, 05:58 PM
unfortunately i had to work late last night so i couldn't even make it =(

but i did send about 30 gospels of John with a sister from church..but i have a care group meeting tonight and i'll find out what went down..

interesting fact..a good number of people who currently attend the church first came after being hit up at similar outreaches in the past..

thanks for you prayers!!