PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to leave this Earth.

naijagirl
06-30-2007, 03:26 PM
And I don't mean, in a happy, Jesus-is-coming-back way. I find myself as a stain to everyone and disappointing everyone. There has not been one day in my life when I could say I was happy. Trials are way too much for me to bear, and I feel like a failure a LOT. I currently have 3 psychological disorders, and well, they don't make life any happier. I just want to go home. I've tried counting my blessings, but they are few. And they have mostly eternal, not temporal benefits -one reason why I want to leave this world. I've tried obeying my parents, and end up disappointing them. In the Church, I don't know how to put my spiritual gift into practice, and here it's taken as rudeness/fanaticism etc. I'm also not the typical girl in church. I have no one to disciple and I'm not described as loving, edifying etc. I feel talentless - my talents are more like hobbies than anything else, because everyone else succeeds in their various talents. In so many classes that I put my all in (organic chem. lab, for instance), I fail. I want to be put out of my misery. I can't stand it anymore.

Crossover
06-30-2007, 03:43 PM
You can't think this way. Think about JEsus in the garden of Gethsimane; He was praying to the Father knowing of His death that was soon to come. He took it accaptingly...because out of His trials, something GREAT would happen. Often times we are faced with our own Gethsimane's and we think "God take me out of this"...but He puts us through our trials and contued failures so that we may walk through life continually getting better. And so that when we finally realize our gifts, and our talents...we may glofy Him all the more. Sometimes God puts us through toubles for the end of the tunnel.

montenell
06-30-2007, 05:11 PM
sis i feel you, we've all been there, matter of fact i've felt that way as of the past week or so, but i count my suffering for Christ's sake as joy. Keep pressing forward it's going to get better even if it doesnt look like it will. I'll be praying for you, there is so much God has for you and has for you to do and one day it will all make sense, be of good cheer

Hidden One
06-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm praying for you, neeciu. There is so much I would like to say to you; but I'll cut it down to two quotes.

“How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win.”
-G.K. Chesterton

"Your Cross:
The everlasting God has in His wisdom foreseen from all eternity the cross that He now presents to you as a gift from His inmost Heart.
This cross He now sends you He has considered with His all-knowing eyes, understood with His divine mind, tested with His wise justice, warmed with His loving arms and weighed with His own hands to see that it be not one inch too large and not one ounce too heavy for you.
He has blessed it with His holy Name, anointed it with His grace, perfumed it with His consolation, taken one last glance at you and your courage, and then sent it to you from heaven, a special greeting from God to you, an alms of the all-merciful love of God." -St. Francis de Sales

I know it doesn't seem like it, but trust God.

albraggs
06-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Sis in Christ

I'm praying for you, it hurts me to see you write "can't wait to leave this earth". I have been there and knows how it feels. I pray you will lean on God and talk to Him about what's going on in your life. I have done that and it works. I find it amazing to know we have a Savior who is amazing and loves us. You are beautiful sis. Don't give up, keep grwoing as a Christian. Plz sis lean on God our helper. luv ya

asia

Keepdreamin_
06-30-2007, 11:26 PM
And I don't mean, in a happy, Jesus-is-coming-back way. I find myself as a stain to everyone and disappointing everyone. There has not been one day in my life when I could say I was happy. Trials are way too much for me to bear, and I feel like a failure a LOT. I currently have 3 psychological disorders, and well, they don't make life any happier. I just want to go home. I've tried counting my blessings, but they are few. And they have mostly eternal, not temporal benefits -one reason why I want to leave this world. I've tried obeying my parents, and end up disappointing them. In the Church, I don't know how to put my spiritual gift into practice, and here it's taken as rudeness/fanaticism etc. I'm also not the typical girl in church. I have no one to disciple and I'm not described as loving, edifying etc. I feel talentless - my talents are more like hobbies than anything else, because everyone else succeeds in their various talents. In so many classes that I put my all in (organic chem. lab, for instance), I fail. I want to be put out of my misery. I can't stand it anymore.

Yeah, it's like everytime you intend to do something right. . .you end up being wrong.

My advice. . .
determination opens doors

This is what I am currently telling myself this weekend. For I was severly depressed thursday and friday, because it seems as though I am inadequate for everything in life.

Double Edges
06-30-2007, 11:37 PM
I just said a prayer for you sis, please trust that Jesus i working on you behalf even at this moment, believe that He is and recieve His love.

StreetSermonz
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm praying for you sis. God is sovereign and in total control.

CLER
07-03-2007, 05:24 PM
prayed for you sis. keep on trusting in Jesus