PDA

View Full Version : falling apart

montenell
06-28-2007, 02:28 PM
i need your prayers, it seems like everything around me is falling apart. currently debt is mounting and mounting and i'm just not happy with a lot of stuff. i understand that suffering is a part of our walk but this is ridiculous, then last night i found out that my manager my "saved" manager at that had been taking away some of the overtime i've been working. i just dont know how much more i can take, and my wife is ready to give up this way of life, one she's been living for 12 years.

caleb4life
06-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Brother, this is deep.

I do just want to let you know that I am praying for you.

Please don't give up bruh.

djHeir
06-28-2007, 04:08 PM
got you lifted bro

StreetSermonz
06-28-2007, 04:28 PM
You already know I'm praying for you bro. Call me! I'm gonna try to call you up tonight, if not definitely tomorrow.

CHEMAelMC
06-28-2007, 05:05 PM
i need your prayers, it seems like everything around me is falling apart. currently debt is mounting and mounting and i'm just not happy with a lot of stuff. i understand that suffering is a part of our walk but this is ridiculous, then last night i found out that my manager my "saved" manager at that had been taking away some of the overtime i've been working. i just dont know how much more i can take, and my wife is ready to give up this way of life, one she's been living for 12 years.

Brother, do not give up.. Every single thing is in God's hands, whenever people is going through ruff time, I always tell them to remember Job.. recently I wrote a song about this: when people go through tribulations, and in one verse I say "If you think no one could have been worse, well there were of man, named Job, a man who always pleased God.." and kinda relate the life of Job and what He went through... remember Job remained faithful to God, if he could do it, we can do it.. I also tell about what the apostles went through (in the book of Acts) remember when Paul and Silas were thrown in jail, that didn't stopped them from praising the Lord.. and what happened, the Lord himself opened the doors of the prison... so, do not stop praising the Lord bro, and He will open the doors of your prison (the hard times you goin' through)...

So keep your faith strong in the Lord

Imma be prayin' for you and your wife

God bless you

--Chema

Jeffr0cks
06-29-2007, 01:28 PM
that's wisdom right there Chem.

will be praying for you and your wife montenell

nubia7
06-29-2007, 05:09 PM
keeping you lifted, fam! stand strong and trust the Lord!

Gloria
06-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Got you.

albraggs
06-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm praying for you. PLZ don't give up, trust God he will never leave you. I don't know how hard it is to be in your sisution but I know how sometimes life seems bad. I pray you lean on God and to remeber Jesus and HIS LIFE.
God Bless

asia

CLER
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
prayed for you bro.

dhatroit
07-04-2007, 01:24 PM
praying

Kyera
07-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Praying for you and everything you talked about, bro

Keepdreamin_
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Got you

clayfilms
07-05-2007, 05:12 PM
i just prayed for you bro...i u get a chance peep this sermon i pray that it edifies you and provides some comfort and i also pray that God would pour his grace out on you and your wife as well as provide for your needs.

http://www.sgcitychurch.org/_files/2007-04-29-DaveHarvey.mp3

JAMES 1:2-6
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

savedbygracealone
07-09-2007, 09:13 PM
praying now brother... do not give up hope! consider the sufferings of paul:

22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I. 23 Are they ministers of Christ?—I speak as a fool—I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often. 24 From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26 in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 27 in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness— 28 besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn with indignation?
30 If I must boast, I will boast in the things which concern my infirmity. 31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying. 32 In Damascus the governor, under Aretas the king, was guarding the city of the Damascenes with a garrison, desiring to arrest me; 33 but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall, and escaped from his hands.

and know that the saints are praying for you brother!

eternal
07-09-2007, 09:44 PM

I love you brother. I share Christ with you fam, and I know your faith will carry. Your wife will be carried through. You will grow in strength and confidence and even faith. "Lord, I believe, help me in my unbelief" is scripture that speaks with you today. God is our provider. Jehova Jireh. I am at the throne for your cause. I am straining in petition for you. I know your struggle. Keep pluggin. The greatness of Christ is not surpassed by any travail or blessing. Your measure of faith is sufficient, and even then God will grow it beyond what you could imagine.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, (Ephesians 3:20)

You know He is good. Give Him glory. Do not be shaken by your circumstances. God is love and your provider. Do not be bound by your imagination, God will exceed it.

savedbygracealone
07-13-2007, 09:23 AM
how are you doing bro montenell? are you doing any better?

Jason718
07-13-2007, 09:49 AM
praying for you, fam

StreetSermonz
07-13-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm still keeping you and your family in my prayers bro, God is in control and He is able.

montenell
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
how are you doing bro montenell? are you doing any better?

i'm doing alot better, situation is still the same but i'm holding up

savedbygracealone
07-26-2007, 03:27 PM
i'm doing alot better, situation is still the same but i'm holding up

ah, glory to God! i'm so glad to hear that! continuing to pray for you...

Kyera
07-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Still praying, bro