PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request - Safety

ryn8a
06-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Family in Christ,

On Tuesday night Iíll be leaving to go to an annual sport bike convention in North Carolina where Iíll be riding some very technical and dangerous roads. Although dangerous, these roads are not above my skill level as Iíve ridden them many times before. Last year, some unfortunate accidents happened and some people ended up getting seriously hurt or died. I went down last year but the Lord protected me and I didnít get hurt at all. This week, there has already been one accident involving someone I know. He is ok, but broke his leg.

Why am I going? WellÖseveral reasonsÖ I love riding my bike, I like to be challenged, itís beautiful out there, Iím hosting a crawfish boil, its fun to be around a bunch of people who share the same passion, and I really need some time off work.

Each and every single time I get on my bike, I pray and talk with the Lord. If you see me on the interstate riding, Iím probably singing a praise and worship song or making up my own courtesy of the Holy Spirit. This trip will be no different and I will be praying for safety. Will you join me in prayer for myself and my friends as we spend this week in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains. Pray for safety, wisdom, and for me to be a Godly example for others.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!!

In Him,

Ryan

3rd Coast Rider (http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/ryn8a/1274953877_l.jpg)

nubia7
06-11-2007, 12:21 PM
i'll keep you lifted!!

i want to learn how to ride some day!:)

StreetSermonz
06-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Sounds exciting! I'm praying for you.

albraggs
06-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Wow....bike riding seems to be fun. I will pray for you. God Bless

son of man
06-13-2007, 04:04 PM