PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for staff members @ TJMS

BlackCalvinist
06-04-2007, 05:25 PM
That would be Thomas Johnson Middle School.

My principal just had a death in the family - so I just got done praying with him about 5 mins ago. He's been dragging around during most of the day, but still holding up. There's also additional family drama, so keep all that in prayer.

School security dude lost his dad. So we've gotten doubled-up this past weekend. Keep both men and their families in prayer. We got 8 days left of school and with the additional stresses of 7th and 8th graders losing their minds (security dude can take off - principal can't afford to....) because it's the end of the year, it can get very stressful around here.

BC
(know during the day as Mr. Gilliard, Music Dept. Chairman and Director of Bands)

PS - pray also that we can find a decent choir director to replace the current one. She's leaving for NY :(

dhatroit
06-04-2007, 06:29 PM
praying

thankfull
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
That would be Thomas Johnson Middle School.

My principal just had a death in the family - so I just got done praying with him about 5 mins ago. He's been dragging around during most of the day, but still holding up. There's also additional family drama, so keep all that in prayer.

School security dude lost his mom, I think. So we've gotten doubled-up this past weekend. Keep both men and their families in prayer. We got 8 days left of school and with the additional stresses of 7th and 8th graders losing their minds (security dude can take off - principal can't afford to....) because it's the end of the year, it can get very stressful around here.

BC
(know during the day as Mr. Gilliard, Music Dept. Chairman and Director of Bands)

PS - pray also that we can find a decent choir director to replace the current one. She's leaving for NY :(

Praying.....I went to that school in the 7th grade... :)

BlackCalvinist
06-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Praying.....I went to that school in the 7th grade... :)

What years were you here ?

You know Duke (Mr. Grimes - night custodian) is still here, right ?

Were you here when Judy Hatcher was here ? She *just* left and went over to another school this year.

StreetSermonz
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm praying bro.

albraggs
06-04-2007, 11:11 PM
praying too. Pray for them to have strengh.

thankfull
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
What years were you here ?

You know Duke (Mr. Grimes - night custodian) is still here, right ?

Were you here when Judy Hatcher was here ? She *just* left and went over to another school this year.

That year is a blur for me ( it was a rough one). I think I went there from 90-91.

BlackCalvinist
06-05-2007, 04:43 PM
slight edit. school security lost his dad, not his mom.

CLER
06-05-2007, 06:32 PM
got it!