PDA

View Full Version : A Bit of Prayer

LaRosa
05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
i hate posting stuff like this, cuz i'm a pretty proud man... but i could use some prayer right now

me & the fam are in a bit of a financial bind at the moment. since moving to TX, i'm the only one working and things are already pretty tight... well this past pay period my wife wrote one too many checks before balancing the checkbook and now we're in the hole $300+... this isn't good at all, considering rent is due on the first and normally my entire check goes towards rent (with only about $130 leftover for gas & such 'til the next payday)... so with that in mind, we won't have enough to cover rent because of our current deficit

i'm hoping to sell my laptop on either craigslist.com or ebay to help cover things, but looking @ prices i don't think i'll be able to get too much for it (it's only a year old and i JUST paid it off not even 2 months ago LOL)

so yeah, just lift us up in prayer, that Lord would come thru on our behalf so that we can keep a roof over our heads & not get behind on bills... plus wisdom to keep this kind of situation from happening again

and no, i'm not asking for money... simply prayer :)

lj.

DJ Wade-O
05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
I been there and know the feeling. Don't get discouraged, particularly if you know this is where God wants you to be. If so, He will provide.

nubia7
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
praying..............

str8wisdom
05-24-2007, 03:12 PM
I got you, your family and this situation lifted up in prayer.

Danielle
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
I am praying...I do understand....use alot of wisdom and prayer...God will provide always.....

J.Waters
05-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Im going to sleep in about a few minutes, I'll be sure to put you in my prayers.
Just make sure to hold on and put your trust and future in god's hands

lisajames96
05-25-2007, 01:20 PM
praying for you lj.

dhatroit
05-25-2007, 03:37 PM
praying

phil
05-30-2007, 09:11 AM
i ma praying for you and your situation famo!