PDA

View Full Version : URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Little girl sick

CHEMAelMC
05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Hello, everyone, God bless you

Please, I need you to pray for this little girl, she's my wife little niece, and she's been detected a desease called PURPURA, and it affects the blood, so the girl's blood must be "replaced" for better blood... please please please, keep her in your prayers, the girl's name is SAMANTA HERNANDEZ ORTIZ, and she's like 10 months old.. she's been hospitalized since last sunday.... also pray for donors (she needs blood A-positive, and it is very rare), she must get a blood transfusion everyday...

And pray for God to be glorified through this situation, so He can reach the girl's parents!!

thanks in advance

God bless you

--Chema

Danielle
05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I prayed for her healing....

montenell
05-16-2007, 12:00 PM
praying

Redeemed
05-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Heavenly Father

Please hear the cry of our hearts and intervene in this child health situation that You might be glorified.

Amen

Azriel
05-16-2007, 12:30 PM
awww...:(

I'm praying bro!!! My heart is so grieved by this....are her parents believers??

CHEMAelMC
05-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Thanks for your prayers, everybody

awww...:(

I'm praying bro!!! My heart is so grieved by this....are her parents believers??

No, her parents aren't believers, so, please, bro, also pray so they put their eyes on the Lord from now on... my wife's at the hospital right now (I believe) so I hope she can witness to them...

God bless you

--Chema

illuminaticx
05-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Praying

J =]

eve
05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
got her lifted. God hears.

CHEMAelMC
05-17-2007, 12:18 PM
What up family in Christ, God bless you

Just to let you know, yesterday we were informed that little Samanta is reacting great to the blood transfusions, that there are enough donors, and that yesterday she was smilin' and everything!!...
Also we were told that her parents do not have Social Security, and they have to pay to the Lab for every transfusion, but guess what.. The Hospital where she's at is going to pay for everythin'!!!!

God is great, fam

Please, keep prayin' for this lil' girl, and may the Lord keep you FULL OF BLESSINGS

thanks a lot, I'll keep ya updated!!

--Chema

Azriel
05-17-2007, 12:23 PM
PRAISE GOD!!!

My church lifted her and her parents up yesterday.....man..she was on my heart all day....

All praise to GOD...thank you so much for moving Providentially in her life....now, please sovereingly do so in her parents hearts!!!

Thanks so much for the update...please keep us updated!!!

shekinahsmoke
05-17-2007, 12:23 PM
:eek: :eek: hallelujah! SO MERCIFUL AND POWERFUL IS HE!

CHEMAelMC
05-17-2007, 12:32 PM
PRAISE GOD!!!

My church lifted her and her parents up yesterday.....man..she was on my heart all day....

All praise to GOD...thank you so much for moving Providentially in her life....now, please sovereingly do so in her parents hearts!!!

Thanks so much for the update...please keep us updated!!!

Thanks a lot, Az, by the way, the baby's name is Samanta Gonzalez Ortiz, not Hernandez (but the Lord knew who you were prayin for), her father name is Arturo Gonzalez, her moms name I'm not sure, but her nickname is Coco, so you can pray for Coco Ortiz Meza

God bless every one of you

--Chema

albraggs
05-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Praise God....