PDA

View Full Version : Da' Truth & Friends Live

LaRosa
05-15-2007, 01:53 PM
just in case u forgot, this DVD drops today :)

i just got back from picking up my copy @ Family Christian... will watch it tonight when i get home

just an FYI for anyone that wants to know... he only does 2 new songs (from "Open Book") @ the concert... the rest are from his first 2 albums (and "Feels Good" from The Thesis)

lj.

WhyMe
05-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm headed to my local Berean Christian book store during lunch, hopefully they have it. (For some reason they are always behind)

LaRosa
05-15-2007, 02:04 PM
yeah... luckily with Family Christian, i'm able to check online & see if it's in stock @ my local store

lj.

WhyMe
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I got the DVD at my Local Christian store. I am actually surprised they had it in. I was also surprised to see they charged $20 for it. $5 more than Crossmovement.com

I can't wait to watch it :)

LaRosa
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
got mine on sale for $14.99

lj.

Royalty Jackson
05-15-2007, 09:54 PM
I got mine 2 weeks ago for 19.99 and then a friend I let borrow it found it for $2 a couple days ago....I WAS LIKE THANK YA LORD!!! LOL....the DVD is remarkable though!!

CJ led
05-16-2007, 01:38 AM
It was powerful. It was evidence that Redeemed hip hop can lead to worship. It was beautiful how he let the song legacy to twist into worship like that!

The Documentary was awesome too.
Definitely getting Open Book. Most anticipated album this year, right after HIStory of course.:D

apokalum
05-16-2007, 02:19 AM
I got this in the mail Monday directly from CM :D

Fatbeezy
05-16-2007, 07:18 AM
It was powerful. It was evidence that Redeemed hip hop can lead to worship. It was beautiful how he let the song legacy to twist into worship like that!

The Documentary was awesome too.
Definitely getting Open Book. Most anticipated album this year, right after HIStory of course.:D

It was evidence that Redeemed hip hop is worship.

disciple
05-16-2007, 02:15 PM
for all who've seen the dvd, just how good is it? is it definately worth getting? i mean, i remember when cm's holy culture concert dvd came out some years back and some were hyping it. when i finally bought and watched it, i didn't really enjoy it. i mean, i'm sure the actual concert was live and happening but the filming didn't really do it justice. poor lighting, unclear images and camera work that made it look like a homemade recording in some cases.

for any who may have seen that dvd, how is this one in comparison? worth the purchase? and how long is the documentary and other special features in it?

LaRosa
05-16-2007, 02:18 PM
this is MUCH (and i do mean MUCH) better than Holy Culture

sound and video are much better & clearer... they knew what they were doing this time around

lj.

nygurl
05-16-2007, 03:29 PM
this is MUCH (and i do mean MUCH) better than Holy Culture

sound and video are much better & clearer... they knew what they were doing this time around

lj.

Co-sign

disciple
05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
nice, will most likely be getting this 1 then!

J.B.
05-17-2007, 01:32 AM
This is an excellent video! From the camera shots to the sound quality to the documentary - all were done with excellence. Hats off to Da T.R.U.T.H. and everyone involved in the project. It is definitely worth getting!