PDA

View Full Version : Destination Charlotte, Cya MD/DC

RJ of MMM
05-14-2007, 02:51 PM
At the end of the month, I'm off. So this is kinda my asking for prayer, and good places to fellowship and live in Charlotte, NC. No apt yet, no job yet. Scared and excited at the same time. And, well... for me this is just big.

Just asking for prayer, and letting folks in DC/MD know that I thank God for all of you. Philo (whenever he gets back on here) was big for me at a really important time. And folks such as Eve, Jolene, and Thankful showed a bro a lot of great hospitality. Thanks DC/MD, Philly is my home, but you all made me feel comfy here.

phil
05-14-2007, 03:07 PM
At the end of the month, I'm off. So this is kinda my asking for prayer, and good places to fellowship and live in Charlotte, NC. No apt yet, no job yet. Scared and excited at the same time. And, well... for me this is just big.

Just asking for prayer, and letting folks in DC/MD know that I thank God for all of you. Philo (whenever he gets back on here) was big for me at a really important time. And folks such as Eve, Jolene, and Thankful showed a bro a lot of great hospitality. Thanks DC/MD, Philly is my home, but you all made me feel comfy here.

YO!

lisajames96
05-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Will be praying for you. Welcome to NC!!!!

Quiet storm
05-14-2007, 03:15 PM
awww you leaving us fam. :(

thankfull
05-14-2007, 05:10 PM
awwww RJ! I know you wanted to go there. You know Heather is from there so if you need any info, I'll let her know. I pray the Lord's will be done. :D

RJ of MMM
05-14-2007, 05:41 PM
awwww RJ! I know you wanted to go there. You know Heather is from there so if you need any info, I'll let her know. I pray the Lord's will be done. :D

Thanks sis, much appreciated.

sight giver
05-14-2007, 10:38 PM
:mad:

RJ of MMM
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM

What was that about? Sorry, I didn't name EVERYONE. I really had that post on my comp at work for 3 or 4hrs before I hit post. It's a biggie for me.

But if it is any consoliation, I loves ya to SG :D

Quiet storm
05-15-2007, 12:13 AM

:rolleyes: get over it

phil
05-15-2007, 08:45 AM
yo RJ... where in Charlotte?

you ever think about living in the suburbs by me :D

let me know fam

BTW: what brings you to charlotte?

RJ of MMM
05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
yo RJ... where in Charlotte?

you ever think about living in the suburbs by me :D

let me know fam

BTW: what brings you to charlotte?

Where: Don't know yet.
Have applied to a few jobs so far in Uptown and Belmont. On my last trip, the west side kinda priked my heart as a place of ministry, so I wouldn't want to be far from there. University is also (very) nice.

Why: vision

phil
05-15-2007, 10:43 AM
im in concord

concord borders the university part of charlotte

what kinda work you lookin for?

RJ of MMM
05-15-2007, 11:04 AM
im in concord

concord borders the university part of charlotte

what kinda work you lookin for?

Out of respect for the board, I'll take that question to PM.

KFB
05-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Congrats! That's a possible destination for my wife and I.

3SpiritsEM
05-15-2007, 05:37 PM

Dude, know u can throw all that buckeye crap away, I got some nice carolina blue gear for u. my future Tar Heel cum .:D

savedbygracealone
05-15-2007, 07:48 PM
awe! rj :( we'll miss you and your crazy self at the get togethers :( i pray the Lord continue to lead and guide you in all that you do! you will have to post more if you are leaving us, so that we can keep up to date with you!

RJ of MMM
05-15-2007, 08:00 PM
awe! rj we'll miss you and your crazy self at the get togethers i pray the Lord continue to lead and guide you in all that you do! you will have to post more if you are leaving us, so that we can keep up to date with you!

I post a lot, just not necessarly here:
www.antoinerjwright.com is my personal site and you can dig deep into a bro there
http://arjw.jaiku.com is a bit of social networking that also connects with my personal site and also a few phones I'm playing with
http://winksite.com/ARJWright/arjw is another mobile version of my personal site and works on cell phones really well
mobileministrymagazine.com is where I do a lot more posting of those things that meet at the intersection of faith and technology
brighthand.com I am at all the rest of the time doing reviews and what have you.

I am all over :)

Jason718
05-15-2007, 10:42 PM
:'-)

phil
05-16-2007, 09:17 AM

no doubt, ohio's drying up pretty bad isnt it?

my wife's family lives just north of warren, oh

nubia7
05-16-2007, 09:59 AM
May the Lord be with you, fam as you transition to NC. i'll lift you up.

May you be Blessed as you walk in His Will.

christina

RJ of MMM
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM
May the Lord be with you, fam as you transition to NC. i'll lift you up.

May you be Blessed as you walk in His Will.

christina

Thanks sis.

Handed in my 2 week notice today; praying about a job i've been offered (in another city); and still haven't packed or cleaned much. I so am not a fan of transistion.