PDA

View Full Version : Praise God!

Ladyinlove
05-05-2007, 09:48 PM
HEY guess what guys and gals......my dad got out. I talked to him just now and had a good talk with him and guess what else?! He gave his life to Christ! YAY!

Continue to pray for him though and that God surround him with other strong men of the faith, gives him strength and grow in Christ!

Thank you for ya'lls prayers.

Ladyinlove
05-05-2007, 09:51 PM
oh yea, if anybody know of some good material I can give him, please let a sista know!

albraggs
05-06-2007, 12:05 AM
I really happy to hear that. PRAISE GOD. I have something (might not be that great) but I was depressed and sucicical (sp). It took me awhile to get thur it but I trust God. What REALLY got me was who I was in God's sight. So I read His word and prayed about what I was going thur. Praying to me is great and God is REALLY listening, I remember when I was going thur things I read the Book of Psalms. I got to know who God was.

I say to read the book of John. Or maybe read the book of Psalms get to know who God is. Pray with him.

I really glad that you reach out to ur dad. I recently wrote my uncle a letter in jail and gave him a gospel tracts. My uncle was happy that I gave him the tract. But anyway I will keep ur dad in my prayers. God bless you

asia

Single Eye
05-06-2007, 12:34 AM
"The Gospel According to Jesus" by John Macarthur.....is EXCELLENT for someone just professing faith in Christ! :)

Glory to God sis! Rejoicing with you, praying for him to prove himself worthy of the high calling....by working out his salvation through God's sustaining grace!

Ladyinlove
05-06-2007, 04:44 PM
I remember when I was going thur things I read the Book of Psalms. I got to know who God was.

I say to read the book of John. Or maybe read the book of Psalms get to know who God is. Pray with him.

I really glad that you reach out to ur dad. I recently wrote my uncle a letter in jail and gave him a gospel tracts. My uncle was happy that I gave him the tract. But anyway I will keep ur dad in my prayers. God bless you

asia

Yea you know when I talked to him and asked him if he been reading his bible he said he liked reading Psalms alot and some Proverbs. But thanks sis and I got yo uncle in prayer.

Single Eye i'll be checking that out, thank you all for your prayers. :)