PDA

View Full Version : Request Intercession

Ladyinlove
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM
On behalf of my dad, I ask all of you to do some serious intercession for him concerning his life, concerning deliverance from bondage and concerning salvation. It has come to the point that my dad has been talking about suicide. He is now on anti-depressants and is being held somewhere. Right now I just know that he'll be out soon.

Please keep us lifted in your prayers. I would greatly appreciate it.

dhatroit
05-04-2007, 01:40 AM
i got u
i know how it feels to be in ur position
keep serving GOD and ur father in GOD's power

praying

Ladyinlove
05-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Thank you for your prayers

Brinson
05-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Praying now sister

BlackCalvinist
05-17-2007, 09:24 AM
gotcha

4Sight Sounds
05-31-2007, 11:08 AM
On behalf of my dad, I ask all of you to do some serious intercession for him concerning his life, concerning deliverance from bondage and concerning salvation. It has come to the point that my dad has been talking about suicide. He is now on anti-depressants and is being held somewhere. Right now I just know that he'll be out soon.

Please keep us lifted in your prayers. I would greatly appreciate it.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that....

...check your PM.

Ladyinlove
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey *smile* thanks to every one of you for lookin out for my dad and offering great words of encouragement. It blessed my heart. Also just in case you haven't seen my other post regarding this...http://holycultureradio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=213262&postcount=1 theres that for ya. Yet still I ask divine guidance to be made in his life and walk. I know he a babe but I desire to see him grow strong and mature in Christ quickly lol I'll admit that this whole situation can be a struggle on my behalf due to me always wanting to take things in my own hands and call myself protecting my dad but this is something where I have to entrust my dad in Gods hands and remain confidant that God himself knows how to take care of people way better than I do.

love yall

fresh_disciple
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
keep going strong and continue to hold on. I too am also holding on the rope for my father to be saved. I'll keep you and your father lifted up as well.