PDA

View Full Version : Class registration/summer school

naijagirl
04-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok, I was able to register online at 8 am this morning. The sad thing is that I couldn't get into my Organic chemistry lab class for the first summer session because it was full. Therefore, I couldn't register for the lecture. I have either two options: wait until some lazy senior drops a lab (registration varied according to classification) or go to community college Summer I. And even that has its problems because I already have housing here in school in Summer I. I really don't know - this is depressing and I need these classes. Please pray that a spot opens and that this all works out.

nubia7
04-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Ahhhhhh! i remember those days hurrying to register at odd hours of the day considering they were only a year ago...lol!

yeah, sis i got you lifted....so you were able to go to school this summer?

naijagirl
04-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Ahhhhhh! i remember those days hurrying to register at odd hours of the day considering they were only a year ago...lol!

yeah, sis i got you lifted....so you were able to go to school this summer?

I know I'll be able to go for Summer II for sure, but because my lab was closed, I couldn't get into summer I.

lisajames96
04-19-2007, 01:12 PM
Praying for an open spot for you sis....I enjoyed Organic Chemistry....have fun...

naijagirl
04-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Thank you Lord! Persistence paid off...someone dropped the lab and another section opened up too! Thank you Jesus! Thanks for the prayers...much appreciated. Woohoo!

albraggs
04-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Thank you Lord! Persistence paid off...someone dropped the lab and another section opened up too! Thank you Jesus! Thanks for the prayers...much appreciated. Woohoo!

praise God sis...so happy for u