PDA

View Full Version : Not Yet Time to Quit

Rina_cz
04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey Fam,

for those of you who noticed I have been MIA for some time now, I have been going through some very difficult times and being on the internet has been the furthest thing from my mind.

These past 3 weeks have been nothing but trouble for me and my family. I was fired from a job I didnt like, my cat lacerated his arm which meant we had to shell out $500 to the vet's office, my mother was hit with a lawsuit for a second mortgage she owes, my little brother is hanging out with the wrong crowd and is in the "I dont want to listen" phase, we are down to one car for the whole crew, my younger brother is away at school getting harrassed, we have no money bc we shelled out another $4500 to a lawyer who hasnt yet called us back, and the worst yet my mom lands in the hospital last sunday and had to get emergency surgery on her gallbladder. Add in that I am the only christian in the equation and yet another one of my brothers is going to have a child out of wedlock and youre pretty close to having the full picture.

There are about a million other things that have gone on, but I neither want to dwell or think on them. Just when one tragedy hits another comes. I guess its my season...

So I earnestly ask you all to pray for me. I will try to keep the fam updated, thanks.

Czarina

nubia7
04-12-2007, 08:44 AM
sis, i'll definitely keep you in prayer.

hit me up on the pm, e-mail, or my cell if you just want to talk, pray together, and get some stuff out.

yeah definitely don't quit, sis................................God is faithful to keep you believe me i know.

your sis in Christ,

christina

lisajames96
04-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Praying for you Rina.

BlackCalvinist
04-12-2007, 10:49 AM
It's not just you, sis. It's the whole body right now. We all got some stuff going on. We will keep you lifted, sis.

Quiet storm
04-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Rina I got you sis

Romans 8:28

BondServant
04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Ahhh sis, I'm sorry to hear all that. Stand firm.

albraggs
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Wow, sis Im praying

you know I was listiening to Nacny Leigh DeMoss she has been talikng about ppl going through some things. I think you shld go on her website ans listen to one of series: Walking Through Life Dresserts. I been listening to it on podcast and I love the series about hard times. I think you would like it.

praying..........

asia

thankfull
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Praying for you....I was wondering what was going with you, as you have been on my heart lately. I need to call you. :o

Single Eye
04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
may God be glorified in all! praying sis

Rina_cz
04-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me. I really appreciate it. Moms still not out of the hospital, this makes 6 days. It could always have been worse and Im thankful for that.

I'll definitely take some of you up on the phone calls, just nice to hear from someone once in a while with a Godly perspective.

Czarina

montenell
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
praying

Ladyinlove
04-14-2007, 08:35 PM
You're in my prayers Rina

noblevessel
04-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Got ya sis..

clayfilms
04-17-2007, 01:09 PM