PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Florida HCR fellowship?

StreetSermonz
03-19-2007, 04:10 PM
We should plan a fellowship sometime next month. It seems like Jacksonville is a central spot, even tho South Florida is better (:p) I know most of you up there are married and would have a difficult time coming down.

Any ideas? Brinson? Lenz?

LENZ_1
03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
We should plan a fellowship sometime next month. It seems like Jacksonville is a central spot, even tho South Florida is better (:p) I know most of you up there are married and would have a difficult time coming down.

Any ideas? Brinson? Lenz?

Whatever's clever. Y'all just let me know when you want to come up, I'll check my schedule. We can do some bowling, maybe hit up Holy Roller's Skate Night, y'all can get whooped in pool, whatever y'all want to do. :D

CLER
03-20-2007, 02:28 AM
cool! and u guys can plan something around october/november so jeff and i can go to the east coast. yes! FFF?

StreetSermonz
03-20-2007, 07:27 AM
cool! and u guys can plan something around october/november so jeff and i can go to the east coast. yes! FFF?

I'm down. :)

LENZ_1
03-20-2007, 08:09 AM

That's what's up, when're y'all comin? Let's make it happen.

The_Expositor
03-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Man, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we'd love to see you guys up here in the upper portion of the East Coast...lol. It would be nice to have you all enjoying the fellowship with us at FFF

StreetSermonz
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Man, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we'd love to see you guys up here in the upper portion of the East Coast...lol. It would be nice to have you all enjoying the fellowship with us at FFF

I was just talking to someone about that last night, I want to make a trip up to Philly either in May or July for FFF... is there a list of who is performing/ministering/preaching for future dates?

The_Expositor
03-20-2007, 09:13 AM
I was just talking to someone about that last night, I want to make a trip up to Philly either in May or July for FFF... is there a list of who is performing/ministering/preaching for future dates?

If there is a list, I am unaware of it. Whenever you are trying to come up, I'd suggest emailing shai and asking him who's scheduled for the next FFF, if he already knows, that is. But believe me, bro, no matter who's there, you'll enjoy the fellowship and teaching. Since I've been going it's been:

Mac the doulos
ChristCentric
R-Swift (I missed that one, though)
B. Morr

StreetSermonz
03-20-2007, 09:21 AM
If there is a list, I am unaware of it. Whenever you are trying to come up, I'd suggest emailing shai and asking him who's scheduled for the next FFF, if he already knows, that is. But believe me, bro, no matter who's there, you'll enjoy the fellowship and teaching. Since I've been going it's been:

Mac the doulos
ChristCentric
R-Swift (I missed that one, though)
B. Morr

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try to come during May, I need an excuse to visit somebody in NJ.

StreetSermonz
03-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Now BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:

Lenz-Brin: When would be a good weekend to have a Jacksonville fellowship? Maybe on a Friday night - Saturday afternoon one weekend next month? Any events going on up there?

LENZ_1
03-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Now BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND:

Lenz-Brin: When would be a good weekend to have a Jacksonville fellowship? Maybe on a Friday night - Saturday afternoon one weekend next month? Any events going on up there?

I don't know of anything happening on a friday night, next month, but we can try to make something happen. I'll keep my ears to the streets though.

I'd love to come up to Philly, shoot, I was even trying to take a detor through there, when my wife and I were moving from Boston to J-ville. However, it'll be a while before I can get up there.

CLER
03-20-2007, 01:13 PM
when is FFF? we can make it up there after summer... i'm still trying to convince jeff to fly coz he's ear be popping real bad when he's on the plane, God-willing that won't happen with him anymore. or maybe, all of you guys can come down here in the west coast! hahah. it was just a thought. k back to the topic.

LeethalOne
03-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Man on the real y'all need to come Here June 16th and Fellowship with us at the Open Mic Nite!

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6645/openmicniteflyerxv0.jpg (http://leethal.com)

LENZ_1
03-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Man on the real y'all need to come Here June 16th and Fellowship with us at the Open Mic Nite!

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6645/openmicniteflyerxv0.jpg (http://leethal.com)

That's my birthday, so I'm not sure what the plan is for that day. I wouldn't mind going away for a li'l bit though