PDA

View Full Version : Ever Get Caught Off Guard??

dremarshall
03-16-2007, 01:49 PM
:eek: Yo I was in the car with my co-worker & in my he was listening to some music, it didn't bother me & I wan't impressin me, but then this track called "Imma Flirt" by R. Kelly came on, I had to catch myself cause the track & Kellz style was mad hhot! Yo does that happen to anyone when you just hear something that is crazy hot? Man that joint was hot, but I made it out without one head nod, but man that track was insane I d/l & listened to it today at the crib, that joint was in my head all day.. I don't like the content though, it's wack. So what do ya'll do in this situation? I know that's why it's better to avoid seculaar music, but how do you get to the point where you hear it and even if it's hot you be like "I'm good" I mean I eventually get tired of the song, but how you just knock that crap down right away?

BondServant
03-16-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't know. I listen to quite a bit of secular music. Usually folk rock. I listen to the secular radio station sometimes too. I like beats. I nod my head. I listen to the lyrics, then I make snide comments, but I still enjoy the sound I hear. It doesn't make we want the album. It doesn't make me want to do what they do. It doesn't cause me to be a horrible person. If it's too nasty, I don't want to hear it. But, I don't know. It just never gets me like that to where it's a struggle. I just move on.

dremarshall
03-16-2007, 02:05 PM
See but for me man I've been consumed with music since a jit. Man I love music it doesn't cause me to stumble, but if it's hot as long as it ain't explicit sex, I want to listen to it. Also I can get ANY music for free so I don't support cats, but like the song I mentioned it's INSANE to me. I mean it's been on repeat for 5 times already. Not all secualr music is bad, but I try not to be consumed with it either. I do like listening to more worship type music, but man sometimes I feel contaminated, & sometimes I don't care. Some songs are fine some are wack, but like that N**** Lie alot, I like that song, the profanity gets to me, but the song is hot. This joint I'm a flirt is about takin a dudes chick, I don't want no ones chicks, but it's more about the sound of the singing with the track & the track with the mix, man it's hot. Know what it is, I ain't really been into secular music in like 6 months or so, so it was wierd cause it caught my attention, like really caught my attention.

BondServant
03-16-2007, 02:07 PM
See but for me man I've been consumed with music since a jit. Man I love music it doesn't cause me to stumble, but if it's hot as long as it ain't explicit sex, I want to listen to it. Also I can get ANY music for free so I don't support cats, but like the song I mentioned it's INSANE to me. I mean it's been on repeat for 5 times already. Not all secualr music is bad, but I try not to be consumed with it either. I do like listening to more worship type music, but man sometimes I feel contaminated, & sometimes I don't care. Some songs are fine some are wack, but like that N**** Lie alot, I like that song, the profanity gets to me, but the song is hot. This joint I'm a flirt is about takin a dudes chick, I don't want no ones chicks, but it's more about the sound of the singing with the track & the track with the mix, man it's hot. Know what it is, I ain't really been into secular music in like 6 months or so, so it was wierd cause it caught my attention, like really caught my attention.

Seems like you feel mad convicted fam. You already know what to do about that.