PDA

View Full Version : Healing...

naijagirl
03-12-2007, 08:23 PM
This is one of the side-effects of being a preemie: my immune system still thinks it's two years old. I just got struck with a mystery illness, as usual. I'm slightly dizzy,with watery eyes and nose, a very inflamed throat and a slight fever. I'm also getting the chills I get when I get malaria. Not cool. Please pray for my healing because I not only have to sing tomorrow in voice class, I need to stay up to study tonight and in the days ahead. I honestly feel that if I stand up for more than, say 15 minutes, my legs will give way. And I have to sing for 20 minutes tomorrow.

CHEMAelMC
03-12-2007, 09:20 PM
hey, sis, Imma pray for you... remember that our Lord is the greatest physician!!

Heavenly Father, please, touch the body of your daughter and heal her from that illness, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!! AMEN!!!

Eklektos
03-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Will do Sis...to the Only Wise God who is able to keep you from falling...in more ways than one. Through Your grace which is sufficient enough for any and all situations, bear Your daughter up lest she dash her foot against a stone. Nothing is too difficult for you so we ask that even as You over the face of the waters that You move over the face of her heart, BODY, and mind. You are the Answer to all things, for You turn the night into day, and the day into night. Continue to astound doctors and saints alike through Your healing power which is still in effect just as the days of yore...Christ, we are grateful and we love You. Make our life a continuous prayer unto You...amen!

thankfull
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Will do Sis...to the Only Wise God who is able to keep you from falling...in more ways than one. Through Your grace which is sufficient enough for any and all situations, bear Your daughter up lest she dash her foot against a stone. Nothing is too difficult for you so we ask that even as You over the face of the waters that You move over the face of her heart, BODY, and mind. You are the Answer to all things, for You turn the night into day, and the day into night. Continue to astound doctors and saints alike through Your healing power which is still in effect just as the days of yore...Christ, we are grateful and we love You. Make our life a continuous prayer unto You...amen!

amen....

nubia7
03-13-2007, 11:02 AM
i'm praying, neeciu............................

naijagirl
03-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Thank you so much. My pain has gotten worse. My throat is sore whenever I cough or swallow and my ears feel swollen and they hurt. Please continue to keep me in prayer.

montenell
03-14-2007, 12:23 PM
praying... sounds like you may have some allergies goin on

Moody
03-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Thank you so much. My pain has gotten worse. My throat is sore whenever I cough or swallow and my ears feel swollen and they hurt. Please continue to keep me in prayer.

You've been prayed for