PDA

View Full Version : First Fridays

Believin Stephen
02-28-2007, 11:26 PM
First Friday Fundamentals is going down again this Friday March 2, 2007 at Epiphany in North Philly @ 17th and Diamond.

I recently got news that HCR's very own B.Morr will be the featured guest this time and will be spitting a few jams.

When: Friday March 2

Where: Epiphany

Time: 8 p.m

Hope to see some of you there. Lord willing I will have some EPs available for next month's FFF.

Redeemed
03-01-2007, 09:32 AM
I really would love to be there...let me see if I can get the family together for a Philly road trip. This is me waxing overly optimistic.:rolleyes:

Redeemed
03-02-2007, 10:38 AM
I'll be there tonight with my whole crew (wife & kids).

Who else is coming?

B. Morr
03-02-2007, 10:50 AM
I'll be there! Lord willing...

Redeemed
03-02-2007, 10:54 AM

That's good to know!:D

The_Expositor
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM

What a joker this dude is!!! I'm thinking about going.....Okay, I'll be there......maybe....lol

Shock~Therapy
03-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Looks like I will not make it tonight. :(

Quiet storm
03-03-2007, 12:10 AM
so ummm how did it go....Brandon, Derek, Mike, S. Dot somebody give me details?

B. Morr
03-03-2007, 12:47 PM
What's good peeps?

First off, I want to say that last night was a humbling experience. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ was glorfied in all that we offered up. I pray that hearts were convicted to examine themselves in light of scripture.

I have to apologize to everyone that was there that I had to leave right at the end. I pray that cats know that obviously I would have stayed longer if I could have. But I had to leave when I did. Please accept this apology as I know I didn't get to talk to many of you that were there last night.

I look forward to the next time I can be in the midst of the Philly fam again. And also the DC fam that came out. I always enjoy First Friday Fundamentals. Can't wait til the next one already. Grace and Peace.

B

The_Expositor
03-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Amen. I think it's safe to say that we all had a great time in the Lord. Thank God for your ministry, B. I'm gonna "quickly get hooked to the 66 books, cuz the Bible is the only book sufficient."

Shock~Therapy
03-03-2007, 04:52 PM
What's good peeps?

First off, I want to say that last night was a humbling experience. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ was glorfied in all that we offered up. I pray that hearts were convicted to examine themselves in light of scripture.

I have to apologize to everyone that was there that I had to leave right at the end. I pray that cats know that obviously I would have stayed longer if I could have. But I had to leave when I did. Please accept this apology as I know I didn't get to talk to many of you that were there last night.

I look forward to the next time I can be in the midst of the Philly fam again. And also the DC fam that came out. I always enjoy First Friday Fundamentals. Can't wait til the next one already. Grace and Peace.

B

Praise God. I'm glad to hear that everything went well. I wanted to be there but honestly I realized that my funds are getting a little too thin right now and me taking that hike with all the money in gas and tolls would not be wise of me. Anyway, I thank God for your ministry B., continue to serve Christ without shame. God Bless.

Believin Stephen
03-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Had a good time at FFF. Bmorr was droppin some spiritual truths warning cats to check themselves in their walk, and imploring cats to fall in love with the 66 books as well as refrain from self-worship but to give the praise to Christ.
Deejay Essence brought forth the wORD from Titus and he did a good job. I have known this brother for about 5 years now and that is the first time I heard hiim preach and he did real well.