PDA

View Full Version : So I was playing NBA 2K7 and....

Poetik
02-28-2007, 10:43 PM
I heard Sevin on the Game Soundtrack! This is like the first time I heard music by a Christian artist. Know I Sevin is controversial in many of songs, but I'm bugging that a known Christian artist is on a popular video game. Even in the Bio of the video game they talk about how he got saved! GLORY TO GOD!!! Why don't they put more HHH on video games. Do you think it would have any impact?

Shock~Therapy
02-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I heard Sevin on the Game Soundtrack! This is like the first time I heard music by a Christian artist. Know I Sevin is controversial in many of songs, but I'm bugging that a known Christian artist is on a popular video game. Even in the Bio of the video game they talk about how he got saved! GLORY TO GOD!!! Why don't they put more HHH on video games. Do you think it would have any impact?

I've heard Grits and even LA Symphony on several sports video games.

Poetik
02-28-2007, 11:00 PM
I've heard Grits and even LA Symphony on several sports video games.

Now I've heard Grits and LA Symphony on television shows and movies, but I never heard 'em on video games (Not a big time gamer). But that's awesome. Maybe more and more kats will be on them in the near future. But I'm bugging at the fact they mention salvation on the video game. AWESOME!!!:D

thenewguy07
02-28-2007, 11:58 PM

Yea, I thought I was lunchin (trippin) when I heard him on there and thought it was him. I just got done playing that game...I be fryin with the Sonics. I have NBA Live 07, and I played that game twice before I hung it up for good. NBA 2k7 is sooooo great.

LaRosa
03-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Rahlo/Blacksoil Project has a song on there too

lj.

sonshine
03-01-2007, 09:50 AM
ive heard grits on a disney/pixar skateboard video game

The Saint
03-01-2007, 10:41 AM
I believe Redcloud has been on a few games also...

Sketch the Journalist
03-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I think Pigeon John is on that one too with his "Higher" song.

Follow God, Not Man
03-02-2007, 10:51 PM
I heard Grits on Big Mommas House 2

skillz
03-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Washington Projects formerly Souljahz are on project gotham racing on the hot 97 radio channel.

Poetik
03-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I heard Grits on Big Mommas House 2

Yeah I heard Grits on the movie "Lockdown"