PDA

View Full Version : New female R&P artist single and music VIDEO!! Feedback please!

Tha God In Me
02-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Her name is KEYSHA. She has a beautiful voice and she's an artist that I work with. She's been on all of my releases and she just released her solo disk independently. I think THE VIDEO IS NICE!!
Drop some feed back ya'll!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lR1SsPqwRGs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lR1SsPqwRGs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Verse
02-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Real soulful, good production.

Brinson
02-28-2007, 12:15 PM
I LOVE It

pRAISE GOD

WE NEED MORE R & P

ThaWatcher
02-28-2007, 12:30 PM
I likes!

PTL!

EO-Incorporated Elements
02-28-2007, 01:07 PM
I think listening to the song would make me like this much morethan watching it. There are some cool things, but watching her sing the song-I didn't see any charisma. At points she almost seemed bored with her own song. I would have loved to have seen more personality from her throughout the vid.

Tha God In Me
02-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I think listening to the song would make me like this much morethan watching it. There are some cool things, but watching her sing the song-I didn't see any charisma. At points she almost seemed bored with her own song. I would have loved to have seen more personality from her throughout the vid.

Thanks for that honesty right there. I felt the same about certain points in the video, mainly in the skating scene. I'm sure she'll learn from it. If I was actually there during that shot I would have caught it.

U can listen to the song on her myspace page. She's in my top twelve:
www.myspace.com/thagim

chngdwumn
02-28-2007, 01:35 PM

Yeah I have to agree- I'm glad she stepped out and did it we need more video's but we also need to present confidence and life in wut we do. even though the worldly videos front 100% but what they do in the video's is convencing. I commend her efforts but like u said she'll learn

simply seth
03-05-2007, 11:41 PM
I LOVE It

pRAISE GOD

WE NEED MORE R & P

Say That fa real !!
:cool:

I think I might have to find this CD somewhere hopefully this weekend.
I'm really feelin' it .. that's the kinda vibe I like to spin at B'Day parties.
:):)