PDA

View Full Version : Need Prayer

Slowbus
02-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Let's just say I'm strugglin'.. like Lecrae in his song "Prayin' For You".. Haven't been able to read my Word in almost a week and I feel as if my relationship with Christ is dying.. need some intercession yall.. thank you so much

Danielle
02-16-2007, 12:35 PM
i'm praying......

StreetSermonz
02-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Let's just say I'm strugglin'.. like Lecrae in his song "Prayin' For You".. Haven't been able to read my Word in almost a week and I feel as if my relationship with Christ is dying.. need some intercession yall.. thank you so much

I was just listening to that song, I'm praying. If you want to chat, you can e-mail me: otis@streetsermonz.com, PM me, or later tonight catch me on AIM: StreetSermonz.

Stay strong fam and continue to stand on His Word despite how you may feel. Even if you have to force yourself to read one verse, open up the Bible! His word is your lifesource and the enemy wants to distract you from receiving it.

jnorman888
Pop in some worship songs or any christian song. Even if it's christian lite!!!

Trust me!!! Those songs will come back to you when you are tempted! Those songs will be in your head when you are sleep. They will come out of nowhere but always when you need them.

INLOVE Jnorm

in dry times use whatever you can. I'll pray for you homey!!!

Tony Stone

Bro/sis I am praying for you right now. Remember James 4:7-8 reminds us:

7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Don't let go, but draw close to God.

I got you fam

DJ Wade-O
02-16-2007, 12:46 PM

And on a side note...it still amazes me just how much HHH touches our generation. This music is so powerful.

What you are going thru is deep...and the first thing you mention is Lecrae's song. More people need to be expossed to this. I am convinced.

albraggs
04-10-2007, 10:44 PM

Hey Slowbus
I just wanted to know how are things. I pray that you are doing great.
Still praying for u

montenell
04-11-2007, 03:43 PM
praying