PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my wife

LeethalOne
02-14-2007, 07:16 PM
For those that don't know to start, back in April 2006 my wife found out that she has breast cancer. Since then she has had a lumpectomy and breast reduction. And She has had Chemo treatment and began radiation treatment last Monday.

02/14 though she went back to her doctor for them to go over her CAT scan or PET scan and they gave her the results. They found out that there is some cancer has metastasized (spread) to hip, her spine and her lungs. She says that it is treatable but she will have to do more chemo. And that is all we know at this point. thank you in advance for you prayers.

kingsman2ki
02-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Bro, I'll most definitely be praying for you. I pray Healing for your wife in Jesus name. amen.

thankfull
02-15-2007, 07:31 AM
praying

LeethalOne
02-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Thank you.

DJ Wade-O
02-15-2007, 11:41 AM
For those that don't know to start, back in April 2006 my wife found out that she has breast cancer. Since then she has had a lumpectomy and breast reduction. And She has had Chemo treatment and began radiation treatment last Monday.

02/14 though she went back to her doctor for them to go over her CAT scan or PET scan and they gave her the results. They found out that there is some cancer has metastasized (spread) to hip, her spine and her lungs. She says that it is treatable but she will have to do more chemo. And that is all we know at this point. thank you in advance for you prayers.

My Mother had cancer when I was younger. Let me say this...she did the kemo and all that and they aint seen a trace of it in her for over 15 years.

God is a healer and deliverer. He can heal you and her physically, mentally, emotionally and spirtually. Hold your head up high family. You all are going to get thru this and come out stronger than ever man.

CLER
02-15-2007, 01:57 PM
prayed for you bro.

montenell
02-15-2007, 03:10 PM
praying

str8wisdom
02-15-2007, 03:53 PM
prayed and will continue to pray

Jason718
02-16-2007, 09:53 AM
praying

StreetSermonz
02-16-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm praying fam.

Redeemed
02-16-2007, 12:46 PM

O God and loving Father,

We come to you in a time of great concern. LORD we thank You for being a shield, buckler, and a mighty fortress for us to flee to in our times of need. Father we ask that you would be with our brother and his wife during this difficult season. Let this situation be to your glory and not to the grieving their hearts. Provide the doctors with the wisdom they need to make the appropriate decisions with regards to our sister's treatment. Draw our brother and his wife deeper in their relationship with You.

We ask this in the name of our Prince and Redeemer, the LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

LeethalOne
02-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Please continue to pray fro my wife, she had an MRI done yesterday and they are advising her that she has a legion (spelling?) on her brain as well. to which she is telling me that they say it's treatable. She meets with her doctor on Friday for more details.

thankfull
02-21-2007, 10:16 AM
I will put u in my prayers.

nubia7
02-21-2007, 01:53 PM
your wife and your family leethal.

although i can't relate completely to what your wife is enduring and has endured, i will bear with you this burden and definitely pray for her healing physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

i pray that it is the LORD's good pleasure to heal her, in the name of Jesus!

To Him Glory, Power, and Sovereignty, Forever. Amen.

savedbygracealone
02-21-2007, 03:34 PM
praying!

eve
02-22-2007, 08:33 AM
still praying, bro.

LeethalOne
04-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Update on my wife, after about 4 weeks of Chemo (this being the secong round) They said that it is not effecting the Cancer. So now they have placed her on a chemo treatment which is taken orally called Xeloda http://www.xeloda.com/. Please do keep us in your prayers. For strength and Most importantly Faith that GOD will take care of this.

Thank you all in advance!

albraggs
04-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Im still praying for her. God Bless you and your family

BondServant
06-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Update on my wife, after about 4 weeks of Chemo (this being the secong round) They said that it is not effecting the Cancer. So now they have placed her on a chemo treatment which is taken orally called Xeloda http://www.xeloda.com/. Please do keep us in your prayers. For strength and Most importantly Faith that GOD will take care of this.

Thank you all in advance!

What's the word on your wife fam?

Jason718
06-25-2007, 12:49 PM
still praying for your family, bro

LeethalOne
06-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks y'all I will keep you informed of any updates

LeethalOne
07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Update y'all my wife is doing very well, the doctors say that the Cancer on her brain seems to be gone, but the cancer in her lungs is still about the same and may have grown a little. Overall she is doing well though, the doctor even said to her that he was surprised to see her up and walking around with her diagnosis he expected to see her in a wheel Chair. Thank you all for your continued prayer!

albraggs
07-08-2007, 07:01 PM
That is so GREAT she is doing well. I will keep her in my prayers, God Bless.

StreetSermonz
07-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Praise God! I'm praying that the LORD heal her 100% and use this situation to receive maximum glory.

thankfull
07-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Praise the Lord. I will keep her in prayer.

BondServant
07-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Update y'all my wife is doing very well, the doctors say that the Cancer on her brain seems to be gone, but the cancer in her lungs is still about the same and may have grown a little. Overall she is doing well though, the doctor even said to her that he was surprised to see her up and walking around with her diagnosis he expected to see her in a wheel Chair. Thank you all for your continued prayer!

That's great fam, wow, your wife is a warrior. Praise God that she's feeling better.

LeethalOne
07-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah she is she is truly a Blessing to my life...

dhatroit
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
prayin

clayfilms
07-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Praise The Lord! God Is Able!

DJ Wade-O
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed!

DJ Wade-O
07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed
Blessed!

LeethalOne
07-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen!

dhatroit
07-19-2007, 12:14 AM
praying

btate0121
07-20-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm praying God's strength to you and your family bro. Just remember that God is in the room with you and your wife. He's ever present, lean on him, he's the best friend man could have. The body of Christ is praying for you.

VRW
07-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Leethal,

Your wife is in my prayers. I work in a cancer center and know first hand what majority of the diagnoses mean and as I was reading through this thread, I was like "oh,oh no! Especially when you said she had brain metastases"

BUT!

Praise God! He is a healer. Your wife is going to have such an awesome testimony! I will continue to pray for her total healing.

Let me know if there is anything I can do on the physical side of things. I work in clinical research, so my office is on the up and up with the latest in cancer treatment.

LeethalOne
08-14-2007, 03:46 PM
please please continue keep my wife in your prayers she is back in the hospital. She was admitted last night (08/13) as she was in a lot of pain. No update from the doctor yet to as why this occurred. I do knbow that most of the pain was radiating from her legs. She also a couple of weeks ago had a seizure so she is still either a little effected by that or all the medication they have her on. So she isn't quite processing things at a normal rate. Thank you all for you continued prayer.

LeethalOne
08-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Leethal,

Your wife is in my prayers. I work in a cancer center and know first hand what majority of the diagnoses mean and as I was reading through this thread, I was like "oh,oh no! Especially when you said she had brain metastases"

BUT!

Praise God! He is a healer. Your wife is going to have such an awesome testimony! I will continue to pray for her total healing.

Let me know if there is anything I can do on the physical side of things. I work in clinical research, so my office is on the up and up with the latest in cancer treatment.

Thanks fam I honestly wouldn't know where to begin but any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated

leethalone@gmail.com

phil
08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
i cant even begin to imagin how hard it would be for me to know my wife has cancer.... family, you are im my thoughts and prayers

let me know if i can do anything

LeethalOne
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks Fam

BondServant
08-14-2007, 11:25 PM
praying for your family.

LeethalOne
08-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey Y'all just wanted you to know that they are now advising us that the cancer has spread to her liver and that the cancer in her lungs is untreatable. We will have a consult with her docotor (oncologist) on tomorrow 08/21. But for the most part they are saying that all they can do is keep her comfortable. Please keep us and our family in your prayers.

thankfull
08-20-2007, 09:27 PM
praying

LeethalOne
08-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Latrice

First and foremost let me just thank you for all of your continued prayer and support. I am writing you know of course to ask that you continue in your prayers for each of us Latrice, myself and our family. The doctors are advising us that all they can do for Latrice going forward they can only keep her comfortable. I know whatever happens is God's will, and I pray fervently to accept his will, but please do keep us all in prayer, for we all know that it is at times like this that families are really put to the test. Thanks you all in advance. I love you and consider you all my family.

--
--
May the Peace of the Lord be with you!

Arthur "Leethal" Dennies
Jeremiah 20:11 - But the Lord is with me like a great warrior.
Therefore, my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.

The Saint
08-21-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that bro...I got your family lifted up man...I cannot even fathom what your family is going through right now...

GOD BLESS

CHEMAelMC
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey Y'all just wanted you to know that they are now advising us that the cancer has spread to her liver and that the cancer in her lungs is untreatable. We will have a consult with her docotor (oncologist) on tomorrow 08/21. But for the most part they are saying that all they can do is keep her comfortable. Please keep us and our family in your prayers.

Brother, I am really sorry to hear that bro. Always remember that God is in control of all things and that He allows this type of things to happen for a reason, just keep praising Him and ask the Holy Spirit for His guidance, be strengthened in the Lord, my brother... I'll be prayin' for your wife and I'm going to write her name in our church's prayer requests as well...

May the Peace of the Lord be with you

--Chema

shekinahsmoke
08-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Brother, I am really sorry to hear that bro. Always remember that God is in control of all things and that He allows this type of things to happen for a reason, just keep praising Him and ask the Holy Spirit for His guidance, be strengthened in the Lord, my brother... I'll be prayin' for your wife and I'm going to write her name in our church's prayer requests as well...

May the Peace of the Lord be with you

--Chema
amen. man, I'm very sorry to hear this. :(

savedbygracealone
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
praying now, Lord please be glorified in this situation and comfort our brother and his family in this time... i pray that even some might be saved by the example that he sets forth and your light shining through him

montenell
08-21-2007, 02:23 PM
praying for you

son of man
08-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Leethal, you're always putting encoraging devotions on here for everybody else, so i offer one for you and your family.:)

in exod 15:25-26 the Lord made a promise to the children of israel. i won't take the time to clarify all the details but He told them IF they did 4 things, He wouldn't bring any of the diseases on them that He brought upon the egyptians and He would heal them.

when i first read this i praised God for giving israel the opportunity to experience God in a whole new revelation. up to this point they knew Him as Jehovah, the covenant keeping God, but now He was willing to reveal Himself as Jehovah Rapha, the covenant keeping God who heals them!

now i understood that many times God had to allow israel to go thru some tests and trials so that He could prove to them how faithful and trustworthy He really is. He didn't have to let them be enslaved in Egypt but He did so they would know and understand that He was their Deliverer. He didn't have to let them get chased by pharoah and get roadblocked by the red sea but He did so they would see that He can make a way when there is no way. He didn't have to let them come to Marah where the waters were bitter but He did so they would know that He could make the waters sweet.

that brings us to our text. they've seen everything the Lord could do but now He chooses to express Himself to them in a new light. like i said, i was in awe of how God could make such a gracious promise to heal them, especially after all their doubt and unbelief. however, after i studied the conditions of the promise i started to understand that the conditions were almost as impossible as the promise itself!

what israelite could diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord, do what was right in his sight, listen to His commands and keep all of His statutes? the fact of the matter is that nobody could do all of that except one person. Jesus is the only person who could faithfully do everything God required for this promise to be met and He did it on our my behalf. He did it on your behalf. He did it on your wife's behalf.

He lived a perfect life but instead of obtaining God's promise for Himself, He gave it to us. He gave us His perfect life which satisfied God's requirements in Exod 15:26. He then gave us the promise that He earned. check out isaiah 53:4-5 and believe God at His word. i'm standing in the gap and believing God with you:)

eve
08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
i'm praying ...

my family went through this as well and i know what it's like from a daughter's standpoint but not from a husband's. it was a real challenge for my dad, and you're much younger than he with a much younger wife. i know this was outside the realm of your expectations for your life with your wife.

but stay strong in christ.

let Him comfort you at this time through whatever is to come.

LeethalOne
08-23-2007, 12:27 AM
Latrice Dennies - Mother, Wife , Sister, Friend...

Thank you all for your prayers, God has called Latrice home. And I know that she is with Him there is no doubt. Now my main focus is our daughter I know that everytime I look at her I will see Latrice in her,I tell you my daughter is so strong praise GOD! she seems to be taking this well so far and tomorrow is her birthday 08/23, please continue to pray as we transition. It is a whole new begining, and I know that I am not alone in this and I thank you all for being here.

IN HIM

LEETHAL

LifeInReturn
08-23-2007, 12:42 AM
I am sorry to hear that, truly, Arthur... just saw Jacob Izreal's bulletin on MySpace so came here... I was praying before and will still be praying now...

1-Lyfe
08-23-2007, 01:07 AM
bro my heart is broken for your loss. i'm definetely prayin' for you. i know that she's worshipping the Father and thankful to be where she is now and i pray that you continue to seek after God. be strong bro!

newchild116
08-23-2007, 04:29 AM
arthur iono how it feels to lose a wife because i'm just 17 years old. But i'm glad you are looking at the happy side of the situation. I thank God that your wife recevied Christ Jesus as her savior. Listen to the flame's joint goodbye as json experienced a death of his cousin and how should we as Christian respond to death

nubia7
08-23-2007, 10:03 AM
happy birthday to your wife!

i'll continue to keep your family lifted.........

RJ of MMM
08-23-2007, 10:06 AM
My prayers are with you bro; may the Lord comfort, guide, and strengthen you and your daughter for the times ahead. Happy birthday to your little one as well.

C-dero
08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
We are mourning with you brother but it pales in comparison to how you are feeling. However, I trust that the mourning is not aimless but that you have joy in the midst of your suffering knowing that your wife is with her ultimate groom, Jesus Christ. Eyes on Jehovah-Rophi.

DJ Links
08-23-2007, 10:59 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that the God of all comfort would make Himself known to you and your family in a tangible way.

eternal
08-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I am so sorry to hear this man. God is gracious and strong, and you will experience both in this time. I pray that the saints rally around you, that you receive God's blessing and awesome presence, and that your family will be equipped to make this transition. We stand with you, and pray with you. You are in my prayers.

phil
08-23-2007, 11:52 AM
i wish words that i type could somehow ease the pain or make everything right.... but all i can do is let you know how broken i feel for you... and yet still, as cruz said... our greif is only a small reflection to the greif you have right now

i will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers brother... praise God for the hope we have in Christ and that we will all one day meet your wife in heaven

i cant even imagin the pain of loosing my wife... God will be with you and he will comfort all who morn... i dont know why things like this happen... but i do know the answer to all the pain on this earth is the eternal glory we will share with Jesus forever.

May God bless and comfort you and your daughter!

im saved
08-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Crying with you, mourning with you, praying with you

In all things He is able to keep you.

A ending such as this can put you in a whirl,
in this life you will have pain but you can take joy in Christ
because He has overcome the world.

He is able to bear your hurt

Praying for you,
Im Saved

Da'Legend
08-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Man this really brings me down. I can't tell u the words that would change how u feel. Jus kno that u hav been a blessing to my life(the few months I've known u) and a blessing to the life of everybody here. I pray that God comforts yer heart and the hearts of all affected by this situation. I luv u bro!

Aquila
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm sorry fam, God will take care of your heart man. Much love from my family through this sad time.

albraggs
08-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I will pray

k-Drama
08-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I truly mourn with you fam. I'm praying for you. You know the number if you need someone to talk to.