PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman thought #5

Spiderman
02-12-2007, 06:17 PM
This is a good experiment, I hope it helps draw out people's honest and thoughtful ideas, views, and questions. Too often people seem afraid to think, afraid to challenge or test their own (or others) assumptions, afraid maybe to look like they're being rebels or heretics.

But God blesses us when we hang on to wrestle with Him like "Pit Bull", Jacob. Fortunately, God is so big you can't defeat Him in a UFC match! And He has made salvation simple enough... simply trust Jesus and hang on...

That doesn't require a long checklist of doctrinally correct "what's" to belong to Him (as some believers make conditional for being part of "our gang"). (A pastor of another church once put it, "Jesus said He is the Door...but we think we're the screen door!").

Jesus is a Who, not a list of what's! God blesses the questioners, the heretics, the rebels, the wrestlers, and the pit bulls...

There are alot of terribly important what's to find out but thank God we also find out the One who is hanging on to us doesn't let go of us

Bring in the pit bulls!

jnorman888
02-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Interesting thoughts man!!!

Shock~Therapy
02-12-2007, 10:41 PM
This is a good experiment,

what experiment? :confused: you lost me there...

Other than that, good thoughts. I agree with what you said.