PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Healing

loercase
02-05-2007, 10:36 PM
A young brother from my youth group here in jersey just recently moved out to Orlando with his dad. His father is diabetic and suffered a stroke (only in his early 40's). Joey is now at home on his own under the care of family friends. Please help me pray for his fathers speedy recovery... he already has his speach back and he is beginning to get so more control over his legs (initially he could not move from the waist down).

Also can any of the Central Florida fam recommend some good churches in the area of Orlando. They moved out there a couple months ago and have not found a church home, yet.

StreetSermonz
02-06-2007, 08:50 AM
I'll be praying, I know we have some fam in Orlando on the boards, and I'll also try to ask around for some good congregations.

montenell
02-06-2007, 04:53 PM
praying.

Double Edges
02-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey just Prayed for Joey and his dad.

loercase
04-04-2007, 12:37 PM
A young brother from my youth group here in jersey just recently moved out to Orlando with his dad. His father is diabetic and suffered a stroke (only in his early 40's). Joey is now at home on his own under the care of family friends. Please help me pray for his fathers speedy recovery... he already has his speach back and he is beginning to get so more control over his legs (initially he could not move from the waist down).

Also can any of the Central Florida fam recommend some good churches in the area of Orlando. They moved out there a couple months ago and have not found a church home, yet.

Just want to give an update. Joey's dad come up from Florida not to long ago to take his wife to their new home. He is fully recovered from the stroke and doing well. I thank you all for your prayers ... and most importantly Glory to God for pouring out His love.

albraggs
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM
im praying

thankfull
04-04-2007, 10:54 PM
praise the Lord!

albraggs
04-05-2007, 03:21 PM
praise God