PDA

View Full Version : Abortion... Jill Stanek's story

savedbygracealone
02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey peeps. Please check out this website. *edit* Please note that this is a graphic description, but we should know about these things

http://www.jillstanek.com/bio.html

I was a registered nurse in the Labor & Delivery Department at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois, in 1999 when discovering babies were being aborted alive and shelved to die in the soiled utility room.

here is a quote from the testimony she gave regarding this:

In the event that a baby is aborted alive, he or she receives no medical assessments or care but is only given what my hospital calls "comfort care." "Comfort care" is defined as keeping the baby warm in a blanket until he or she dies, although even this minimal compassion is not always provided. It is not required that these babies be held during their short lives.

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down's Syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him, and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was 21 to 22 weeks old, weighed about 1/2 pound, and was about 10 inches long. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy he had trying to breathe. Toward the end he was so quiet that I couldn't tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our dead patients are taken.

Other co-workers have told me many upsetting stories about live aborted babies whom they have cared for. I was told about an aborted baby who was supposed to have Spina bifida but was delivered with an intact spine. Another nurse is haunted by the memory of an aborted baby who came out weighing much more than expected ~ almost two pounds. She is haunted because she doesn't know if she made a mistake by not getting that baby medical help. A Support Associate told me about a live aborted baby who was left to die on the counter of the Soiled Utility Room wrapped in a disposable towel. This baby was accidentally thrown into the garbage, and when they later were going through the trash to find the baby, the baby fell out of the towel and on to the floor.

Single Eye
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
jolene, i cannot believe this horrific account of this senseless and henous MURDERS of these little babies...while reading this my heart aches for these babies, i'm angry at this, especially after God's grace allowing me to experience the joys of holding a brand new baby twice in my life. having a child is such an amazing process and i cannot imagine ANY reason (yes, even rape)ANY woman would allow her own child to be MURDERED :( :mad: may God have mercy on the souls of those babies.............................and their mothers.

Rikki
02-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Yep..I've read this before. As if I didn't have reason enough to HATE abortion. :mad:

StreetSermonz
02-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for posting this sis, I scanned through it and I will read it later. :(

savedbygracealone
02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
*up*

Danielle
02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
The real deal is this. As Christians we get sadden over these types of horrific human conditions, but we stay silent. We have got to get to the point as a body to actually write letter to congress, to put articles out there, and to protest about this tragedies, because unless we do something now, things are bound to get worst. In some states, babies can be aborted at 4 mos of gestation. America and the world will have to give account for all of the horrible acts. We have got to voice our concerns.

I am willing to write some articles and disburse them throughout other churches that would like to take a stand against these acts............