PDA

View Full Version : Hear 3 clips of Flame New Album

youngtmac21
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
go to providentmusic.com and select the month of april and click on flames album. You can then hear three clips My space, Call Him, and Shining. There also a blurb about the album. Post comments regarding subject matters of the songs and so forth.

LifeInReturn
01-29-2007, 06:23 PM
WOW! What a different sound for Flame!!! THAT IS SO CLEAN!

My Space = WOW!

I AM SO JIGGY RIGHT NOW!!!! I wish this was out RIGHT NOW! Wow, may the Lord get the GLORY from that album, man!

CHEA BOYEE!!

joseph29
01-29-2007, 06:28 PM
wow mad props to flame. That dude seems like he always have a new sound with each album. i have a feeling that shining track could be a real banger

MoeMan
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Sounds like this will be his best work. I talked to him at the Impact conference and I know the brother is done with this album and starting the next one. So, yo as we can see he's coming with some real real heat. Oh yeah and the My Space yall have no idea. Yo, I'm so glad he's experimenting with different sounds this time and different deliveries and what not. Based on these clips he's sound like he's coming into his own as a EMCee.

eve
01-29-2007, 07:11 PM
i love when an artist is always perfecting his delivery. i'm looking forward to april!

dremarshall
01-29-2007, 07:41 PM
WOW! What a different sound for Flame!!! THAT IS SO CLEAN!

My Space = WOW!

I AM SO JIGGY RIGHT NOW!!!! I wish this was out RIGHT NOW! Wow, may the Lord get the GLORY from that album, man!

CHEA BOYEE!!
Jiggy LOL!

Gloria
01-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Yes!!! Flame is my absolute favorite anyway so after hearing these samples, I'm beyond ready for the new one. :D

Knyce924
01-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Bananas!!!! those snippets are so awesome. Praise God for the work this brother is producing..

Now I cant wait for this thang to drop..April....AWWW...
*breathe* 'no selfishness'

praise God!! thas hot

thenewguy07
01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
That joint called "Shining" with T.Dot!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't wait for this joint to come out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :cool: (n/m...):eek:

nygurl
01-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Yo the tracks are hot I like Shinning the best

outrage
01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
i didnt know everyday process was signed to crossmovement records

Artist: Everyday Process
Title: The Process Of Illumination & Elimination
Street Date: 3/20/2007
Label: Cross Movement Records

illuminaticx
01-30-2007, 01:56 AM
i didnt know everyday process was signed to crossmovement records

Yea, they just signed a deal with them.

The snips are okay... :)

J =]

LENZ_1
01-30-2007, 08:09 AM
That's some serious heat right there! I was never really checkin for flame in the past, but I'm definately coppin' this album.

Rina_cz
01-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Just hearing the growth he has made in this album from his debut is amazing! And while some view growth to mean "he was wack, now hes not" you are sadly mistaken. I can still bump his first album with no problem.

And they wont put HHH on the radio, why? (Speaking of christian radio, we already know sec. aint down)