PDA

View Full Version : To my HCR fam

StreetSermonz
01-26-2007, 05:38 PM
I just want to appologize to everybody on this board. On more than one occasion my conversation hasn't been exactly fruitful. I've gotten involved in debates over things that aren't worth arguing about. I've spoken against things and people ignorantly and out of emotion. And I feel like I'm constantly complaining and have some drama to tell people - with some of yall I find myself like that dude that always has something negative to say and nobody really wants to talk to him. I want to thank everybody on this board for praying for me and being supportive, I appreciate and love yall. I'm going through some straight up hell right now - in my perspective anyways - and I can't complain cuz yeah God is in control, but my flesh is flaring up to the point where I really want to do some things that I know I shouldn't, and I won't. I'm not trying to petition anybody's prayers, but I want to be real and if I'm not around for a while I'll still be praying for yall.

- O

BondServant
01-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Wow bro, man it's gonna be alright fam. We all go through stuff sometimes. What's crazy is, that there is always someon who is goin through something worse than you.

Like, I got some stuff now, that you'd probably laugh at Str8 up, but I'm over here heated about it, but we just gotta be patient fam. What's best will happen, even if it doesn't seem like it.

montenell
01-26-2007, 06:36 PM
man i know how you feel hang in there, matter fact call me this weekend. or i'll give you a call. got you lifted

StreetSermonz
01-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow bro, man it's gonna be alright fam. We all go through stuff sometimes. What's crazy is, that there is always someon who is goin through something worse than you.

Like, I got some stuff now, that you'd probably laugh at Str8 up, but I'm over here heated about it, but we just gotta be patient fam. What's best will happen, even if it doesn't seem like it.
man, ain't that the truth! I was just in my car trippin for real and God rebuked me and told me to hold on. Everything happens for a purpose. So again, I thank God for all of you. One thing I know is that I have to take a break from this website. :) For real this time. It's time to start waging a good warfare instead of being lax in my walk - there is too much on the line and too many people connected to my obedience, to all of our obedience for that matter. Again, I'll be praying for yall and still be on from time to time. Forgive me for expressing myself in my flesh so much and allowing my emotions to get the most of me so many times on and off this board, but I thank God for allowing me to be transparent and have an outlet to share my struggles with some of you. Much love!

Rina_cz
01-28-2007, 03:47 AM
Im feeling you O. It seems sometimes that my family goes through nothing else but hard times. I have yet to see a season go by without something dramatic happening.

Its easy to say God is in control, but I know from experience that its hard to let Him control. We see the road turning and we want to grab the wheel. When we cant we tend to lash out. Its all good bruh. Still got love for ya!