PDA

View Full Version : What do ya'll think about Criss Angel (MindFreak)

CHEMAelMC
01-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Yo, what up everybody, God bless ya'll

Like half year ago, somebody sent me this video about a dude who splits a woman in two from the waist, and then the torso starts to crawl and the legs start to walk, I didn't know who the guy was, so started to search the internet and I found out it was this man called Criss Angel and does those tricks on a show called MindFreak, I also saw some other videos where he levitates, and walks on water and supposedly turns water into beer (kinda mockin' the miracles Christ did)... what do you think about this guy... are those just "edited" tricks, or is he callin' on demonic spirits???

God bless you

--Chema

Devin
01-18-2007, 02:48 PM
i dont know....but look at the way the man's name is spelled...its Criss instread of Chris.DATS SCARY :eek:

CHEMAelMC
01-18-2007, 02:51 PM
i dont know....but look at the way the man's name is spelled...its Criss instread of Chris.DATS SCARY :eek:

mmm... I've never thought about that...

The Saint
01-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Dude gives me a nasty feeling when I watch him do his magic...on one video he levitates this women on the street in Vegas and you can hear him chanting something...it's gives me chills...

CHEMAelMC
01-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Dude gives me a nasty feeling when I watch him do his magic...on one video he levitates this women on the street in Vegas and you can hear him chanting something...it's gives me chills...

Yo, I once read in a blog about this guy that witnessed one of his levitations, the dude said that like 8 or 10 persons there felt like they couldn't breathe while he was levitating and that some of the fainted... but don't know that's just what I read..

StreetSermonz
01-18-2007, 03:16 PM
as nar8ta would say... Demonic!

CHRISTion
01-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Criss Angel is an illusionist and one VERY good Magician. Of course he uses video editing and some other tricks to pull his stunts, but he is an illusionist, that's all. Nothing demonic or anything about him. If I'm not mistaken-he's a professing Christian (i could be wrong about that though)

nygurl
01-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Dat guy gives me da creeps:eek:

The Saint
01-18-2007, 03:44 PM
http://crissangel.com/data/generic_site/crissangel/static/video2.html#

go here and click on NYC Times Square Levitation...freaky...

Single Eye
01-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Criss Angel is an illusionist and one VERY good Magician. Of course he uses video editing and some other tricks to pull his stunts, but he is an illusionist, that's all. Nothing demonic or anything about him. If I'm not mistaken-he's a professing Christian (i could be wrong about that though)

yeah, this dude is fully professing to be an illusionist..he's just really good, some of the stuff is crazy though...but he's not running around claiming to have any special "power" that i know of...he just is all about this illusion stuff.

jeremy lopez
01-18-2007, 04:03 PM
that guy freaks me out.

djHeir
01-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Man, we've had a couple of very good and indepth discussions about Chriss, David Blane, and illusionist in general. Let me triy to find them.....oh wait.....some guy named Vic took care of that.....nevermind :D

CHEMAelMC
01-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Man, we've had a couple of very good and indepth discussions about Chriss, David Blane, and illusionist in general. Let me triy to find them.....oh wait.....some guy named Vic took care of that.....nevermind :D

oops, sorry, man I'm kinda new on this board :)

TheRealPae
01-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Demon possessed!!

Same for David Blane!

Won

djHeir
01-18-2007, 05:44 PM
oops, sorry, man I'm kinda new on this board :)It's good homie, that was actually a shot a Vic for deleting a bunch of good discussions that we had about this very topic. I believe that we actually have a few cats on here that know a bit about illusionism (:D ) and could shed some light on the subject.

Jeffr0cks
01-18-2007, 06:09 PM
I know how most of his tricks work as I consider myself an illusionist. I can tell you for a fact that 100% of it has nothing to do with demonic spirits. i can pull off my pinky in front of you guys and people will think i'm demonic. Nope, just a born again christian who knows how to misdirect people. Its all mostly staged tricks and actors. Nothing to worry about if you see one in the street or at a party. I know some of the stuff he does seems like miracles and may seem like he's the anti-christ, but they're not. If you know what to look for, the secrets are almost childish and simple. Please, throwin the demonic or heresy word around can be dangerous and damaging. Use the terms wisely folks. If you really want to look at him as demonic, he can be considered a secular artist on TV and anything secular = demonic. I've done tricks to CLER (she's on the forums) and she thinks i'm nuts, but demons have nothing to do with it.

Here's a link on how some of his tricks are done.. they can get expensive.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/crissangel.php

p.s. - oh and don't PM me on how his stuff are done, i won't tell.. gotta honor the magicians code yo!

here's a trick i did a while ago when i was bored..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wx52lT6UrKA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wx52lT6UrKA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

CLER
01-18-2007, 06:26 PM
agree with jeff. some stuff that jeff did, i finally figured out how it goes coz he's shown it to me many times. but one trick/illusion or whatever you call it that jeff has done to me and other friends... people that don't know jeff will think he's heretic. seriously, until now it boggles me how it happened coz it's just crazy. Chris! where's your magic tricks?
got enough practice to show off? hahah

CHEMAelMC
01-19-2007, 02:14 PM
agree with jeff. some stuff that jeff did, i finally figured out how it goes coz he's shown it to me many times. but one trick/illusion or whatever you call it that jeff has done to me and other friends... people that don't know jeff will think he's heretic. seriously, until now it boggles me how it happened coz it's just crazy. Chris! where's your magic tricks?
got enough practice to show off? hahah

Thanks a lot to every one for sharing their point of view....

When I saw that video of him walkin' on water I got really jealous and said "Hey, this guy can say he's better than JEsus and people would believe him". He might not be braggin' about havin' some sorta power, but a lot of people think he has, check everybody that is interviewed at the end of every video.

I talked about that illusionism thing to a brother, and he told me about a guy who was just converted and went to a hypnotizer's show, and that he heard a voice sayin' "pray and bind every spirit up in here" and he started doin' that and the hypnotizer couldn't do anything, he had to cancel the show and he said "there's something in here that doesn't let me do my job"...
so, what's your thoughts about hypnotizers??

God bless ya'll

--Chema

CHRISTion
01-19-2007, 03:31 PM
I know how most of his tricks work as I consider myself an illusionist. I can tell you for a fact that 100% of it has nothing to do with demonic spirits. i can pull off my pinky in front of you guys and people will think i'm demonic. Nope, just a born again christian who knows how to misdirect people. Its all mostly staged tricks and actors. Nothing to worry about if you see one in the street or at a party. I know some of the stuff he does seems like miracles and may seem like he's the anti-christ, but they're not. If you know what to look for, the secrets are almost childish and simple. Please, throwin the demonic or heresy word around can be dangerous and damaging. Use the terms wisely folks. If you really want to look at him as demonic, he can be considered a secular artist on TV and anything secular = demonic. I've done tricks to CLER (she's on the forums) and she thinks i'm nuts, but demons have nothing to do with it.

Here's a link on how some of his tricks are done.. they can get expensive.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/crissangel.php

p.s. - oh and don't PM me on how his stuff are done, i won't tell.. gotta honor the magicians code yo!

here's a trick i did a while ago when i was bored..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wx52lT6UrKA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wx52lT6UrKA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Jeff, you are ILLMATIC homie :cool: we gotta meet one day, cuz as I'm sure cler told you, I'm a jr magician :D (by "jr" I mean, I can do like 3 tricks :p )

btw, I kept tellin these cats, but people automatically jump to "demon possessed" because someone can make you think you saw something that you didn't :rolleyes: how lame *thumbs down*