PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clement Prophecy about HHH?

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 09:59 AM
December 31, 2006 - San Jose, CA

The Spirit of God says they tried to remove the children's heart, the children's prayer but God says I'm going to restore prayer into the hearts of the children. The children will begin to pray and their prayers will chase demonic powers.

The Spirit of God says even this year as you have watched you have seen my glory and you have seen the pain of many men and women. Even towards the Christmas season so many signs, God says the changes that you saw over a short period of time were signs I sent to this nation that I'm about to invade a generation. Look to the children, look to the children, for it shall come to pass that children shall invade the adult mind and the children shall release upon the Kingdom of God a faith that they have never felt or desired or ever seen before. I will take the African American generation at this time and cause them to become spiritual giants in the Kingdom says the Lord. They will become the preachers and the prophets of this hour. They will rap but they will rap in a different way, I will take the filth and the anxiety and the fear and the rejection out of their songs and I will cause them to begin to prophesy as they were meant to prophesy. For even at the passing of James Brown, God says this was the godfather of soul but now I'm going to release a spiritual sound to the people that were rejected many years ago, slaves have become kings, therefore rejoice for I will do great and wonderful things because of that says the Spirit of God. For even at the passing of the longest living President, it was a sign of my invasion into the political arena. God says in every nation there has been corruption; the days of the United Nations corruption have now officially come to an end.

February 2007 it shall begin rapidly, I will set aflame a burning Bush for it has been a nation that has been greatly divided. I will not allow this Bush to depart in shame from the White House says the Lord. From the month of February it shall begin rapidly as a fire that takes place in a dry bush and a field that burns rapidly, it shall suddenly all unfold. Through your summer months your economy at its greatest. Men shall say, how shall we ever be free from the clutch and the strangulation of the Middle East, the Lord says it's already done. The molecule as a "E" a new source of energy that we have spoken of now to be unfolded, a discovery in a vehicle from Michigan, they shall say it was so simple. America look to your summer first in February suddenly as a wild fire it shall take place for the fires were a sign. The fires of California the winds that came and returned, they returned to Louisiana, they returned but so poorly. The wind has blown, the fire has come, now the Lord says in 2007 the wind shall once again come in a spiritual form but it shall blow away that which has endeavored to stay and make filthy the houses and temples of God. A new source of energy and a new level of evangelism.

In some I will take something that has been granted to this generation and I will cause the nations of the world to come into agreement. Many of them shall say how could anyone agree? In South America there shall be a tragedy, but God says it shall come to pass that it shall slowly cause the people to understand why so much was happening, betrayal, betrayal, the end of betrayal says the Lord. I will fill your house with good things. It is My desire for you to understand, the year upon you is a year of Jubilee. Properties shall be owned by people, debts shall be cleared, creative ideas shall jump and make money, families that are broken shall be united, atheists shall say, there is a God.

I will shake the soil of California and Oregon three times, do not fear, it is a sign. Everything shall come in three's. No bad luck anymore, only blessings. Blessings, Favor, Joy.

Okay, so I guess we can all sit back and see if these things come to pass. He was very specific about February 2007. Seizmologists (sp?) can also predict earthquakes fairly accurately by looking at the fault lines and seeing how they're shifting. So what if there are three earthquakes? How about it there are 7?

No bad luck anymore? I've never heard God refer to luck before.

African-Americans rapping a different way now? Is God JUST finding out about HHH?

Okay, I'll leave this one alone now. I hear the picking up of e-stones.

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 10:07 AM
I feel you Ex. I'm not a big Kim Clement fan. Once again prophetic gifts being exploited/misused/falsified, ehh whatever you wanna call it :::sigh::: I won't call him an outright false prophet, but as you said, we'll see if these things come to pass. All I can say is that I don't hear any of the real deal prophet's I know saying any of these things.

eve
01-17-2007, 10:14 AM
there was a snippet of time in my life where i would have listened to this with an increased heartrate and hands in the air, hanging on every word.

now i know to wait and see if the prophesy is true by the impending evidence. the vast majority of prophets in the Bible spend their breath challenging God's people to walk in holiness, while many of today's profits "look for a sign" and speak on temporal "prosperity."

thank God for freedom and deliverance!

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 10:19 AM
there was a snippet of time in my life where i would have listened to this with an increased heartrate and hands in the air, hanging on every word.

now i know to wait and see if the prophesy is true by the impending evidence. the vast majority of prophets in the Bible spend their breath challenging God's people to walk in holiness, while many of today's profits "look for a sign" and speak on temporal "prosperity."

thank God for freedom and deliverance!
I hear you sis! The voice of false prophets are only increasing. We must always wait on God to reveal if it is Him speaking, and He will let us know. That is what God meant by try the spirit by the Spirit. Wait on Him. Cuz anything that God says through a prophet, He can just as easily tell YOU if you are spending time with Him.

I rarely reject a prophecy, cuz if it is of God it will come to pass, I don't have to worry about it. If not, it will just fall to the ground. Although prophecy is useful for edification and direction when done correctly, when people say "thus saith the LORD" and God isn't speaking, judgment will fall on the one speaking. :mad:

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 10:25 AM
I hear you sis! The voice of false prophets are only increasing. We must always wait on God to reveal if it is Him speaking, and He will let us know. That is what God meant by try the spirit by the Spirit. Wait on Him. Cuz anything that God says through a prophet, He can just as easily tell YOU if you are spending time with Him.

I rarely reject a prophecy, cuz if it is of God it will come to pass, I don't have to worry about it. If not, it will just fall to the ground. Although prophecy is useful for edification and direction when done correctly, when people say "thus saith the LORD" and God isn't speaking, judgment will fall on the one speaking. :mad:

Yes, but God tells us to abandon the false prophet altogether and we should warn other sheep in the fold about following such "prophets"

eve
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM

yeah, this is the best and most biblical response. then it will be clear who the prophets are and who are the profits.

we can try to protect the sheep from the wolves, but ultimately God will have His way with the profits.

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 10:46 AM
yeah, this is the best and most biblical response. then it will be clear who the prophets are and who are the profits.

we can try to protect the sheep from the wolves, but ultimately God will have His way with the profits.

Yeah, but I think the "watchman" in view in Ezekiel 33 comes into play as well, though. The watchman is he/she who has the knowledge of coming danger. It is the job of the watchman to warn the people of the danger impending. If he warns them and they fail to take heed, he has done his job and they will suffer for their own neglegence. However, if he fails to warn the people, and the sword comes and consumes them, he is held accountable.

So, to say that God will just handle it in His own way is not necessarily the wrong reaction, and I can understand why some might decide to take that route. It's less confrontational, for sure. But to allow our brothers and sisters to be duped by a false prophet isn't in the best interest of love. They may not take the news too well, but if we speak the truth in love, then we've done what we've been called to do.

Rikki
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah, but I think the "watchman" in view in Ezekiel 33 comes into play as well, though. The watchman is he/she who has the knowledge of coming danger. It is the job of the watchman to warn the people of the danger impending. If he warns them and they fail to take heed, he has done his job and they will suffer for their own neglegence. However, if he fails to warn the people, and the sword comes and consumes them, he is held accountable.

So, to say that God will just handle it in His own way is not necessarily the wrong reaction, and I can understand why some might decide to take that route. It's less confrontational, for sure. But to allow our brothers and sisters to be duped by a false prophet isn't in the best interest of love. They may not take the news too well, but if we speak the truth in love, then we've done what we've been called to do.

I AGREE!

ctide
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
perhaps you should do a word study on luck

in its root, is means nothing more then happy or furtune

happy is based on happen (good happenings)

same as blessed

read famo... it all means the same in its origin

i was told luck was based on lucifer... studied the word myself and found out it means nothing more then chance/happenings

ctide
01-17-2007, 10:56 AM
No bad luck anymore? I've never heard God refer to luck before.

Isaiah 65:11

Okay, I'll leave this one alone now. I hear the picking up of e-stones.

Na, you just hearing the stones you threw landing.

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 10:56 AM
perhaps you should do a word study on luck

in its root, is means nothing more then happy or furtune

happy is based on happen (good happenings)

same as blessed

read famo... it all means the same in its origin

i was told luck was based on lucifer... studied the word myself and found out it means nothing more then chance/happenings

Yeah, but as Christians, do we really believe in luck or happenstance? And it doesn't matter what it means in its origin. The word has evolved into a common understanding of "chance". Being lucky and being blessed are not quite the same thing. But, I'm not trying to argue with you ctide. You're a good dude (well, except for the whole Romans 3 thing)

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Yes, but God tells us to abandon the false prophet altogether and we should warn other sheep in the fold about following such "prophets"
exactly.

ctide
01-17-2007, 10:59 AM
But, I'm not trying to argue with you ctide. You're the smartest dude I know

Why thank you, you aren't bad yourself.

Shock~Therapy
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
:rolleyes: Kim Clement has given too many false prophesies for me to believe him. He claimed a great and devastating earthquake would occur in California last year. Fam... did I sleep through it? :confused: Cause I sho' nuff don't remember it. Blah. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 11:03 AM

I feel you fam and we are in agreement. A true watchman will be able to warn God's people, and His people will know His voice. But the problem is... where are all the watchman? Where are all the people that God has assigned to be on post? I know of some, but they are FEW, maybe I just haven't been exposed to them yet, but it seems to me like there is an overwhelming spirit that is duping the church to believe in lies. I guess that as Jeremiah said in Chapter 23, God will pull out His remnant, and like Paul said, these seducing spirits seek to deceive the very elect, if it were possible. Maybe God is using these false teachers and prophets to separate the wheat from the tares?

check my post on the false teacher/prophet/heretic thread on the theology board: http://www.holycultureradio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169801&postcount=10

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:05 AM
:rolleyes: Kim Clement has given too many false prophesies for me to believe him. He claimed a great and devastating earthquake would occur in California last year. Fam... did I sleep through it? :confused: Cause I sho' nuff don't remember it. Blah. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

just keep claiming one every year

sooner or later you'll get one right

i mean, california.... that state should send your odds through the roof

Rikki
01-17-2007, 11:06 AM
LOL!

I don't know Kim Clement from Adam...but just reading the "prophecies" posted....umm...NO.

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Why thank you, you are the greatest of all time.

Thanks man

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:08 AM
just keep claiming one every year

sooner or later you'll get one right

i mean, california.... that state should send your odds through the roof

seriously though, there were 2-3 4.0s if that counts at all *shrugs*

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 11:11 AM
I feel you fam and we are in agreement. A true watchman will be able to warn God's people, and His people will know His voice. But the problem is... where are all the watchman? Where are all the people that God has assigned to be on post? I know of some, but they are FEW, maybe I just haven't been exposed to them yet, but it seems to me like there is an overwhelming spirit that is duping the church to believe in lies. I guess that as Jeremiah said in Chapter 23, God will pull out His remnant, and like Paul said, these seducing spirits seek to deceive the very elect, if it were possible. Maybe God is using these false teachers and prophets to separate the wheat from the tares?

check my post on the false teacher/prophet/heretic thread on the theology board: http://www.holycultureradio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169801&postcount=10

Well, anyone with this knowledge is responsible, for "to whom much is given, much is required." Any of us who have this understanding should be watchmen in our own right. The bad part is, there are many "Christians" standing in the way of the watchman.

It's funny. The Bible says that the Scripture is God-breathed and given for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness. And we are also told to mark those who cause divisions. However, when you use the Word for doctrine, reproof, and correction, YOU'RE the one marked as causing division, not the false teacher. Interesting.

Rikki
01-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Well, anyone with this knowledge is responsible, for "to whom much is given, much is required." Any of us who have this understanding should be watchmen in our own right. The bad part is, there are many "Christians" standing in the way of the watchman.

It's funny. The Bible says that the Scripture is God-breathed and given for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness. And we are also told to mark those who cause divisions. However, when you use the Word for doctrine, reproof, and correction, YOU'RE the one marked as causing division, not the false teacher. Interesting.

I AGREE!

eve
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM

just for clarity, the emphasis of my comment was on "can." but your point, which i can respect, seems to be that we "should" serve as watchmen. definitely don't want new believers yoked in by false teaching.

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 11:18 AM

amen.... so true. But when we stand for the truth, we'll be the ones marked as the heretics, the false teachers, and we will face the persecution. Look at Jesus, Look at the Apostles of the NT, look at those in church history, the reformers like Huss and Luther, even Smith Wigglesworth faced persecution by those that didn't understand how the Spirit of God used him.

Jesus told us to prepare for it. All we have to do is look at the state of the so-called American church and when we step out with boldness, the persecution will come, I can almost guarantee it.

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
just for clarity, the emphasis of my comment was on "can." but your point, which i can respect, seems to be that we "should" serve as watchmen. definitely don't want new believers yoked in by false teaching.

right, i'm not saying that your "can" statement was necessarily a bad way to approach it. But, I wouldn't necessarily agree that that way was the "most" biblical response, considering the watchman view. I just kinda wanted to bring another aspect into view.

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:28 AM
ain't this the same cat who said that Eminem & 50 cent would get saved last year? or am i mistaken?

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:30 AM
ain't this the same cat who said that Eminem & 50 cent would get saved last year? or am i mistaken?

they are, where've you been

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
they are, we've you been

what do you mean fam?

Shock~Therapy
01-17-2007, 11:34 AM
what do you mean fam?

lol. I think c-tide mean't to say "where you been?"

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:37 AM
lol. I think c-tide mean't to say "where you been?"

well i've been here bro. the question is....where have you been?

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:38 AM
well i've been here bro. the question is....where have you been?

while ya been here, i was baptising 50 & slim

StreetSermonz
01-17-2007, 11:40 AM

lol your a trip

I'd like to see that sincerely happen in real life, for the sake of their souls.

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM

i hope you washed their mouthes out with soap while you was dunkin' them under water!!! lol....

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM
lol your a trip

I'd like to see that sincerely happen in real life, for the sake of their souls.

According to Kim, it could "possibly" happen.

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:42 AM
i hope you washed their mouthes out with soap while you was dunkin' them under water!!! lol....

na, i did hold them under for 7 min.... just to prove that we serve a bigger God then david blane!!!!

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:44 AM
na, i did hold them under for 7 min.... just to prove that we serve a bigger God then david blane!!!!

so not only did you baptize them, but you're also guilty for attempted murder?? way to welcome them into the kingdom, lol.

ctide
lol your a trip

i'd like to see it happen for the sake of my music career

ctide
ok.... im done

ctide
01-17-2007, 11:45 AM
so not only did you baptize them, but you're also guilty for attempted murder?? way to welcome them into the kingdom, lol.

There are no crown wearers in heaven who weren't cross bearers on earth

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 11:47 AM
There are no crown wearers in heaven who weren't cross bearers on earth

nice quote.....i think i might use that.

Shock~Therapy
01-17-2007, 11:53 AM

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Breaking News: Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent has official changed the meaning of G-Unit (Gorilla Unit) to now stand for God Unit. "G-Unit will now operate as a christian rap group" states Marshall Mathers aka Eminem, CEO of Shady records, who also has recently begun working on his first christian rap album. Both rappers are liscensed ministers at Pastor Mason Betha aka Murder Ma$e's church SANE ministries.

- Annonymous Press

eve
01-17-2007, 11:53 AM

good idea! get 'em saved, then kill 'em real quick before they act a fool.

:D

Shock~Therapy
01-17-2007, 12:01 PM

lol

The_Expositor
01-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2007
Breaking News: Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent has official changed the meaning of G-Unit (Gorilla Unit) to now stand for God Unit. "G-Unit will now operate as a christian rap group" states Marshall Mathers aka Eminem, CEO of Shady records, who also has recently begun working on his first christian rap album. Both rappers are liscensed ministers at Pastor Mason Betha aka Murder Ma$e's church SANE ministries.

- Annonymous Press

If I were to visit that ministry, would I then be IN SANE ministries?

1-Lyfe
01-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2007

- Annonymous Press

why you gotta go and bring Ma$e into this?? i was tryin to forget about that dude...

ctide
01-17-2007, 01:47 PM
If I were to visit that ministry, would I then be IN SANE ministries?

whomp whomp whomp whowowowohhhhh

simplyG
01-17-2007, 06:18 PM
February isn't that far away, so the obvious will restate itself once more...
Does he work for the Nat'l Inquirer?