PDA

View Full Version : Saints, Please Pray for this Baby! Urgent.

Unseen
01-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Sorry for posting here, but i think this is truly important.
I dont know this cat, but he's a Christian rapper, Dulos from Cali. got him on my friend list. I saw his plea and am asking yall to lift him and his child, wife in prayer. Here's from his bulletin mssg.

This is an Urgent Prayer request please Pray for her.

Christina - Something is wrong with my unborn babies kidneys,They said there is cysts and fluid in the kidneys and umbilical cord and i am 5 months,the doctors dont know if he's going to make it, Please God Help Me, I'll do anything.

his page. http://www.myspace.com/jesusplated

Shock~Therapy
01-02-2007, 10:12 PM
I prayed the Lord's will in the matter.

thankfull
01-02-2007, 10:26 PM
prayed :(

Single Eye
01-02-2007, 10:28 PM
may God receive the glory in this situation and make Himself known...may He keep both mother and child safe from harm..nevertheless, His will be done.

eve
01-02-2007, 10:57 PM
prayed. thanks for the request. God is sovereign: there's no healing that he's incapable of performing.

Rina_cz
01-02-2007, 11:02 PM
I have seen Gods healing on babies as he displayed on my premature niece. I prayed fam.

Unseen
01-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Sorry for all the crazy typos. I just edited it. I was rushing to type this.

But continute to keep them in your prayers if u can remember. Drop Him a line on myspace if u can to encourage. If u can just intercede for him.

Light
01-03-2007, 01:10 AM
got the matter in prayer

Danielle
01-03-2007, 08:35 AM
prayed, please keep us updated if you can.

Doulos
01-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Sorry for posting here, but i think this is truly important.
I dont know this cat, but he's a Christian rapper, Dulos from Cali. got him on my friend list. I saw his plea and am asking yall to lift him and his child, wife in prayer. Here's from his bulletin mssg.

This is an Urgent Prayer request please Pray for her.

Christina - Something is wrong with my unborn babies kidneys,They said there is cysts and fluid in the kidneys and umbilical cord and i am 5 months,the doctors dont know if he's going to make it, Please God Help Me, I'll do anything.

his page. http://www.myspace.com/jesusplated

Amen Thank you Unseen,

I just want everyone one to know how grateful we are that you are praying for this Child. It's not my child we are just as you are concrened and praying for the family of God! We have an online prayer component to our music ministry and since you are so willing please allow me to share a few other requests:

My Blogs are getting cluttered so this is the New way I'm going to get the My space prayers out! I know I'm posting a few extra bulletins now but please bear with us as the people of God covet your prayers.

Kya Dupree - She's was doing better at the last checkin keep praying for her healing and that she goes home to her parents soon! Also pray for Louis and his wife for their strength and faith in this time of Struggle.

Mandie – seizures, spiritual and physical strenght

Hugh and Family - Lost his grand daughter and his daughter and family need Gods comfort.

Julie – lumpectomy surgery (Breast Cancer)

Doulos’ Grandma – Blood Pressure at Stroke Level My mom and Aunt are really scared (She’s over 90), She’s saved and ready to see Her Savior.

Jen – Finances and Job

Cathy – Persecution

Cherice - Job

Rob Veal - Healing

Kermit - Debt

Sherri - Abusive Relationship

Reggie - Spiritual desire

Pop - Drugs

Hathaway (granna) - Drugs

Shirley - Diabeties

Tony - Focus/Right Mind

Stacey- Valley Fever

REGD - Possible Record Deal pray God moves and they sale the records they need to meet the labels requirements.

Jonugue - Marriage

Joe - Migraines pray for him as he presses thru school. That God will minimize them so he can focus on his studies.

Stephanie-Marriage, Strength, Wisdom in making the right decision for my family.

Thank you so much and Praise God for your love one to another!

albraggs
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Im praying:(