PDA

View Full Version : Pray!!

montenell
12-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Right now is a hard time for me,financially i'm being overwhelmed, physically i'm tired and drained, spiritually, i'm trying to hold on but its getting harder everyday. I have so many needs not being met and i'm starting to get a little depressed, anyone that knows me would know that is not a usual charactaristic of mine. I feel like i'm heading into the new year on the wrong foot already

Rikki
12-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Praying!

thankfull
12-29-2006, 03:04 PM
praying...hold on man.....trust in Him....I know it's hard :(

Single Eye
12-29-2006, 03:12 PM
my prayer for you & your wife : Ephesians 3:16-21.........and that you can upon this know and trust the Lord through anything and have your confidence to be rooted in Christ alone!

StreetSermonz
12-29-2006, 03:18 PM
you know I got you fam. Although it may not seem that all your needs are being met, in actuality they are already met in Christ. I'm praying for you.

albraggs
12-30-2006, 12:38 AM
Right now is a hard time for me,financially i'm being overwhelmed, physically i'm tired and drained, spiritually, i'm trying to hold on but its getting harder everyday. I have so many needs not being met and i'm starting to get a little depressed, anyone that knows me would know that is not a usual charactaristic of mine. I feel like i'm heading into the new year on the wrong foot already

I praying for you. Stay strong and Keep seeking God's face.

shekinahsmoke
12-30-2006, 09:12 AM
got you fammo. be encouraged.

montenell
12-30-2006, 08:05 PM
i want to thank all of you who have prayed for me, i needed it. i feel alot better now, i told God that since i say i trust HIm i'm going to trust Him and cast my cares and worries HIs way, i even said i was giving Him my stress headace and it instantly went away! i still have needs but my attitude is better