PDA

View Full Version : My Health.

LifeInReturn
12-27-2006, 12:18 AM
You guys.

Please pray for me. Today I took off from work b/c of a headache, nausea , exhaustion, and backache. I still don't feel so hot, but I have been trying to deal w/it. I couldn't sleep last night b/c of the way I was feeling.

Even right now, my hands are shaking and I can feel my heartbeat more than usual. I ate once today, drank some water, drank soy milk, took some Pepcid... but I am really not feeling much better. I feel weak and drained.

Please pray for me. I get headaches all the time, and I know I need to go to a doctor... I plan to next week. But please keep me lifted.

And please pray for my spiritual health as well, for my joy and contentment too.

Thanks, fam.

Christ alone,
Jenn

albraggs
12-27-2006, 12:22 AM
For some reason it seems that I many ppl or getting those symtopms(sp). I been sick too twice in a month. But enough about me I will pray for u sis.

montenell
12-27-2006, 04:42 AM
praying with you

thankfull
12-27-2006, 08:49 AM
praying for you

Danielle
12-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Sis it may be just a stomach flu or something to that extent, which means that it may be over soon for you. A lot of viruses are going around this time of the year, and rest may just be the key to getting over it. I am praying for you!