PDA

View Full Version : Family being threatned, prayer for safety

bloodsista
12-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi, ya'll, my name is Rachel, and I am asking that you all please pray for my younger sister, her baby's father (and now ex-boyfriend)- and me and my entire family.

For a while now, my sister's boyfriend has been abusive to her, I know once physically (although she may not have told us about any other times.) We just now found this out a couple of weeks ago- he has hit her, kicked her door in because she put him out, and none of my family would give him a ride home- bust out all my mother's car windows, etc.

He calls her phone 24/7, nonstop, and tonight , my older sister called me at work, and told me that he had been calling my parent's house, my little sister's cell, my mother's cell, AND my father's cell, saying that he will bust ALL of our car windows, slash all our tires, hurt my sister and us, etc- for various reasons. He has yet to call my phone (or job), and my older sister's, so I haven't spoken with him.

Please pray about this, please, I went to the bathroom here at work and prayed for a while as soon as I heard, I'm not sure if my lil sis is saved, and my older sister isn't...and there are also two small children (older sis), and a baby's safety involved.

And please pray for this guy's salvation also- we think that his mind may be very "unstable" now, worse and worse (although he obviously still has some good sense left) I noticed something REALLY wierd about him the last time we had a real convo, before this stuff started going down, and then my lil sis opened up and told me some other stuff. Sorry so long a post.

Thank you all,
Rachel

Double Edges
12-26-2006, 10:07 PM
:mad: Sis i just prayer for protection on you and your entire fam. I'm praying that OUR FATHER will prove HIM self in this situation. Nothing a mere man can do to rival HIS power. Satan's plans will be destroyed in the Name and by the Powerful Blood of JESUS.

I will keep your family before the Throne of Grace.

topherstyles
12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
I just prayed.
God got it on lock.

shekinahsmoke
12-26-2006, 10:44 PM
GOT YOU. God shall be with you and your family. I pray that the Lord touches His spirit through word or deed.

albraggs
12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Sis I praying too, I very sad to hear that this is happening and I know God will help. I will pray for the young man too. :(

I been trying to call you sis. I know you are my older sister but if you need someone to talk to plz pick up ur phone. I love you sis and I really sad that this is happening.

Asia

illuminaticx
12-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I will be praying. God Bless you sis. God is able.

J =]

Shock~Therapy
12-27-2006, 12:20 AM
You and your family are prayed for Sis. I suggest that you advise your sister to get a restraining order if she already hasn't.

montenell
12-27-2006, 04:43 AM
situation is in my prayers

Nimaha
12-27-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm praying for the situation fam.. God is good and stay blessed.

thankfull
12-27-2006, 08:47 AM
:mad: Sis i just prayer for protection on you and your entire fam. I'm praying that OUR FATHER will prove HIM self in this situation. Nothing a mere man can do to rival HIS power. Satan's plans will be destroyed in the Name and by the Powerful Blood of JESUS.

I will keep your family before the Throne of Grace.

praying for you...

Danielle
12-27-2006, 08:52 AM
I just prayed sis!! I can't imagine what you all are going through, so I pray that God's peace would be with you and your family and that His protection will cover you all. Keep us posted sis!

savedbygracealone
12-27-2006, 12:37 PM
praying for you and your fam, sis.

bloodsista
01-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank ya'll SOOOO much for your prayers, I'm happy to report that no further incidences have occured (as far as I know, not TOO sure if my lil sis has heard from him again)

But I truly appreciate the prayers, I really do. God bless ya'll.

noblevessel
01-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow I didn't even know bout this is..glad to hear things turned out fine..but I'll keep lifting ya'll up...

dhatroit
01-16-2007, 09:23 PM
praying that God will protect your sister, her kids and all of you and save your sister's babie's daddy and your sister
be encouraged
it's not over

dhatroit
01-16-2007, 09:24 PM
nothing is too hard for God

simplyG
01-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Prayed and praying.
God be with you and your family.

clayfilms
01-16-2007, 09:36 PM
dag thats crazy..i'm lifting you up sis...