PDA

View Full Version : Self Control

montenell
12-20-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm lacking in this area point blank. I was looking at the many concerns that I have and i realize that they all stem from a lack of self control. So i'm asking those of you that will pray to pray for me in this area. Our church goes on a 40 day fast at the beginning of each year, last year i made it up until the last week when the demands were more strenous, this coming year i want to make it all the way as i want to be fully concecrated to the Lord, but my concern is that with my lack of self control i'll fold.

albraggs
12-20-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm lacking in this area point blank. I was looking at the many concerns that I have and i realize that they all stem from a lack of self control. So i'm asking those of you that will pray to pray for me in this area. Our church goes on a 40 day fast at the beginning of each year, last year i made it up until the last week when the demands were more strenous, this coming year i want to make it all the way as i want to be fully concecrated to the Lord, but my concern is that with my lack of self control i'll fold.

i got u fam