PDA

View Full Version : Friend | Just had surgery today...

LifeInReturn
12-19-2006, 11:14 PM
My friend and direct supervisor, Ken, is in the hospital recovering from surgery. From what, I don't know. :(

I inquired about him earlier at work and was told he was in the hospital and was having surgery at 11a. I spoke with him this afternoon, and he said he'd just gotten out of surgery, and he seemed to be sounding well. He didn't want to talk about what was wrong though... He said he'd tell me at a later time. Whatever it is, he found out about it last Thursday and went in to have it fixed immediately.

So please just pray for my friend. He's only 28, so he is a young dude... very nice guy. Saved as well. Please pray that his relationship w/the Lord is strengthened, that he is comforted, and that he heals well according to God's good pleasure and Will.

Thanks soooo much, fam. I KNOW Ken will def appreciate your prayers :) That's my buddy!

Christ alone,
Jenn

Shock~Therapy
12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
My friend and direct supervisor, Ken, is in the hospital recovering from surgery. From what, I don't know. :(

I inquired about him earlier at work and was told he was in the hospital and was having surgery at 11a. I spoke with him this afternoon, and he said he'd just gotten out of surgery, and he seemed to be sounding well. He didn't want to talk about what was wrong though... He said he'd tell me at a later time. Whatever it is, he found out about it last Thursday and went in to have it fixed immediately.

So please just pray for my friend. He's only 28, so he is a young dude... very nice guy. Saved as well. Please pray that his relationship w/the Lord is strengthened, that he is comforted, and that he heals well according to God's good pleasure and Will.

Thanks soooo much, fam. I KNOW Ken will def appreciate your prayers :) That's my buddy!

Christ alone,
Jenn

Prayed for him.

TrueConvert
12-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Prayed.

thankfull
12-20-2006, 09:27 AM
prayed.

StreetSermonz
12-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Please pray that his relationship w/the Lord is strengthened, that he is comforted, and that he heals well according to God's good pleasure and Will.
amen, I'm praying too.

nubia7
12-20-2006, 09:50 AM
partnering in prayer with you....

montenell
12-20-2006, 11:25 AM
standing in agreement

albraggs
12-20-2006, 02:49 PM
his on my prayer list

ruggedcross
12-21-2006, 04:15 PM