PDA

View Full Version : Jack Van Impe

dremarshall
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Yo I sometimes like dude but he can get wierd to me. Sometimes I get real confused by him. I don't think everything he says is strange, but sometimes I think he takes it too far. Anyone know more about him or his ministry.

The_Expositor
12-18-2006, 01:06 AM
Yo I sometimes like dude but he can get wierd to me. Sometimes I get real confused by him. I don't think everything he says is strange, but sometimes I think he takes it too far. Anyone know more about him or his ministry.

I know that he quotes Scriptures that don't always match up with what he's saying. I think he says them so fast that most people can't keep up with him. I think he's a pope lover and can't see past the mystery of Babylon.

BlackCalvinist
12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
His wife's hair is stuck in 1985.

Van Impe is a sensationalist. He read the Bible with a newspaper in the other hand and looks for every possible sign of prophetic fulfillment in Revelation with the local and national news headlines.

Good for entertainment.

Not good for serious study on the book revelation or prophecy in general.

StreetSermonz
12-18-2006, 09:09 AM

Him and his wife are wierd. I was actually flipping the channels at my brothers house on friday night and he was on TBN talking some garbage about the end times. It started to sound on point, until he starting talking about the 3 levels of heaven, something about the middle east and demons, and how demons are waiting in the Euphrates river to be released. Not saying it can't be true, but if it doesn't say it in the Word I'm straight with all these conspiracy theories about the end times, God will continue to reveal things to us in part, and it will line up with His written WORD as the time approaches.

jeyjey34
12-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Touch not God's anointed :rolleyes:

dremarshall
12-19-2006, 05:58 PM

This is sincere talk asking questions, no name calling or anything.

jeyjey34
12-19-2006, 06:08 PM
This is sincere talk asking questions, no name calling or anything.

Okay, that's fine.

I just hope you don't have a problem when someone creates a thread asking a SINCERE question about Joel Osteen or Benny Hinn, etc....

shekinahsmoke
12-19-2006, 06:54 PM
jeyjey. I see u cuzzo.

jeyjey34
12-19-2006, 07:00 PM
jeyjey. I see u cuzzo.

Peeping Tom! :eek:

The_Expositor
12-19-2006, 07:11 PM

Jey Jey, you know better....lol.

dremarshall
12-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Okay, that's fine.

I just hope you don't have a problem when someone creates a thread asking a SINCERE question about Joel Osteen or Benny Hinn, etc....

Key Word Sincere!!!! Questions not accusations. I don't think I've went after anyones leader or pastor on here either. That's not my style.