PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone buy Axe deodorant or spray?

illuminaticx
12-16-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm going to be honest. I never used it before but after seeing the commercials of the girls going after the guys who wore it I was turned on. So I bought a stick of Axe deodorant. What happened? I had women follow me and hand me their numbers where ever I went! No, that didn't happen. I got a huge rash on my underpits. :( I got it after the 1st day but I kept using it because I didn't want my money to go to waist... So I kept using it till it was done...lol. Big mistake. Now I'm dealing with the possibility of going to the doctor. Axe is demonic!!!!

J =]

LaRosa
12-16-2006, 02:31 PM
my wife didn't like the smell of it... so i quit (i didn't necessarily like it either)

lj.

desertwoman
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah. Def go and get it checked out. Deodorants have lots of stuff in it that can cause rashes and other aliments such as boils. They are even linking the aluminum in it to Alzheimer's disease.

illuminaticx
12-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah. Def go and get it checked out. Deodorants have lots of stuff in it that can cause rashes and other aliments such as boils. They are even linking the aluminum in it to Alzheimer's disease.

:eek:

I've been using this OTC antifungal cream and it seems to be working. It's generic so it's taking some time to get rid of it all. If it doesn't go away completely I'm going to go. Good lookin out,

J =]

Jason718
12-16-2006, 06:42 PM
call the number on the back of the packaging.

File a formal complaint.

The company will probably send you something nice in the mail (vouchers for other products that they make, coupons, free stuff, refund) and remember to never buy axe again.

jason

4Sight Sounds
12-16-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm going to be honest. I never used it before but after seeing the commercials of the girls going after the guys who wore it I was turned on. So I bought a stick of Axe deodorant. What happened? I had women follow me and hand me their numbers where ever I went! No, that didn't happen. I got a huge rash on my underpits. :( I got it after the 1st day but I kept using it because I didn't want my money to go to waist... So I kept using it till it was done...lol. Big mistake. Now I'm dealing with the possibility of going to the doctor. Axe is demonic!!!!

J =]

Well, I need to repent, because I'm sitting here in tears...I'm sorry fam. The way you told this story had my stomach hurting:D .

I have very sensitive skin...but I use the Axe body wash and I'm straight. The deodorant makes me itch.

Sorry for laughing.

illuminaticx
12-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Well, I need to repent, because I'm sitting here in tears...I'm sorry fam. The way you told this story had my stomach hurting:D .

I have very sensitive skin...but I use the Axe body wash and I'm straight. The deodorant makes me itch.

Sorry for laughing.

Sall good fam. I wish I could video tape the stuff that happens to me...lol. Anyway, I have sensitive skin. It made me itch too. I'd be sitting down at church wanting to scratch but I couldn't. I surely didn't want to lead anyone to stumble. :D You should have seen my face when I finally finished the stick. I was happy and relieved. :o

J, I didn't think about calling them. I'll look into that.

J =]

StreetSermonz
12-16-2006, 07:46 PM
I can't stand those Bod commercials. :mad:

Knyce924
12-16-2006, 08:34 PM
I used to use it, but not anymore. Not feelin' the image they put out. Never had any reactions to it tho.