PDA

View Full Version : Fam, I need your help once again!! Really Important!!!!

moose
12-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Whut it dew fam. As most have read I'm have some real bad mental health issues. I have not been able to work from my paranoia. I know it's sounds so funny but this is real. Me & my wife Tracy are $200 short for our rent. I know it's Christmas time & everything but I won't ask if I didn't need your help!!! I know if even 6 of you can help I would owe you a great deal. As soon as my C.D. is finished I will mail you copies. We have been working with M.H.M.R. but we won't get the assistance until January and our rent is PAST DUE! Once again fam anything you can do to help would be huge. We are going to try to assistance for food but the rent is WAY MORE IMPORTANT! Please understand this is VERY HARD for me to ask but I thank you so so much. On my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/thebiggmoose is a donation button or you can ask for my mailing address. Once again thank you in advance for your prayers and support. It's hard to be a man and not take care of your family.

Blessed,

Moose

montenell
12-07-2006, 03:57 AM
praying for you, i'm going thru something similiar so i know how it is, but trust God fam, He will bring you out

albraggs
12-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I praying for you too. Just seek God and tell Him about it. Trust God