PDA

View Full Version : need some prayers PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tonedawg
12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
whats up ladies and gents
i have a prayer request. i know that god hears his children when they call out on him. and i never underestimate the power of prayer, but i'm starting to loose faith ya'll. i need praying for my sister, a friend who is starting to turn to alcohol when she has problems, and myself, as my spirtuality has been lacking. and my relationship with god has gone down the drain because of old habits that have resurfaced.

thanks for your understanding
god bless

tony

nubia7
12-01-2006, 01:08 PM
praying for ya, your sis, and your friend!!

(i don't if those "old habits" are sinful but i encouraged you to check out 1 Peter 1 and pick up Killing Sin by timothy brindle
get it here! (http://www.lampmode.com/mainframe.htm)
if you don't already have it!)

grace and peace

ex hiphop fan
12-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Goes in prayer for you bro. Hang on to the LORD in the meanwhile with all your might. GBU

tonedawg
12-01-2006, 01:56 PM
praying for ya, your sis, and your friend!!

(i don't if those "old habits" are sinful but i encouraged you to check out 1 Peter 1 and pick up Killing Sin by timothy brindle
get it here! (http://www.lampmode.com/mainframe.htm)
if you don't already have it!)

grace and peace

they are sinful alright. thanks alot

albraggs
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
I got you fam. Keep seeking God's face. Keep your head up

ur sis in Christ

Asia

Tithe Nice
12-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Whuddup Cuzo,

Fam, listen. God needs you and He loves you. Peep scripture. Matthew 26:41says, "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." Stand for Him as He died for us. I will definitely pray for you. Holla at Him...He's waiting for you.

Tithe Nice

tonedawg
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
thanks to all of you, god bless you guys, i can already see god working in their lifes, but still need some more prayers, because it seems that this is going to be a long process.

tony

savedbygracealone
12-08-2006, 07:44 PM
praying for you!

shekinahsmoke
12-08-2006, 11:12 PM
:o my bad. Ive been praying and thinking about you.

montenell
12-09-2006, 04:53 AM
praying