PDA

View Full Version : Strugglin with anxiety

phatcatholic
11-29-2006, 08:59 PM
fam,

as some of you may know, i struggle with an anxiety disorder, which flares up like you wouldn't believe whenever i have to write a paper for class. well, i have a 15-pg. book review due friday morning, and honestly, i don't know how i'm gonna get it done. i just feel like this one is not gonna happen. i've been able to scratch and claw and torture myself by staying up all night in order to get these other papers done.............but i don't know about this one. i don't feel like i have it in me anymore. it just feels like too much.

please, i need your prayers. don't forget about me.

pax christi,
phatcatholic

montenell
11-30-2006, 11:13 AM
got you

StreetSermonz
11-30-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm praying for you fam. I've been there. The power of the Holy Spirit can break through that anxiety! Continue to renew your mind by studying the WORD, and think (and/or speak) God's Word regarding the anxiety you are facing. God is able to heal you and remove all of your anxiety, and even though the process may not be fun, as you persevere and continue to believe, God will give you the grace to get this paper done and conquer all the opposition you face!

albraggs
12-01-2006, 03:05 PM
I know how you feel but I got you fam, you are on my prayer list. God Bless You

your sis in Christ

Asia

savedbygracealone
12-02-2006, 04:45 AM
praying for you!

The_Expositor
12-02-2006, 05:03 AM
Hey bruh,

My uncle used to suffer from those. Ray Comfort, from the Way of the Master, also used to suffer from them(are panic attacks the same thing?). He wrote a book about it, too.

img src="http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/panic_attacks.jpg">

It's available for just $5.99 at www.livingwaters.com. Might be worth checking out.

phatcatholic
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
thank you everyone, for your prayers (even though you don't know me).

Tithe Nice
12-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Phat Catholic,

God Bless You. I know I'm late with this message, but I wanted to encourage you in the Lord. I know totally what's it's like to write those kinds of papers with no time in the world left. The Lord gave His life for us and left us gifts; one of them was peace. John 14:27 quotes the Lord saying, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." He assures us not to concerns ourselves with the worries of the world. We have His Peace. Please be encouraged in Him and handle those school papers with the Lord's Peace.

Tithe Nice

phatcatholic
12-12-2006, 09:24 PM
thanks tithe!

one more project and the semester will finally be over! thanks everyone for prayin me thru. i don't know how i made it this far.....

actually, i do, it was by the grace of God

ctide
12-13-2006, 12:05 AM
thanks tithe!

one more project and the semester will finally be over! thanks everyone for prayin me thru. i don't know how i made it this far.....

actually, i do, it was by the grace of God

By the grace of God!

StreetSermonz
12-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey bruh,

My uncle used to suffer from those. Ray Comfort, from the Way of the Master, also used to suffer from them(are panic attacks the same thing?). He wrote a book about it, too.

http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/panic_attacks.jpg

It's available for just $5.99 at www.livingwaters.com. Might be worth checking out.

Thanks, I gotta check this out.

And Praise God Phat!