PDA

View Full Version : Purpose Driven

Keepdreamin_
11-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Man, I need extra grace and extra prayer!

I have been reading a purpose driven life and I started reading it, because I felt like I lost my purpose, or even worse, that I may not even have one.

1) What is God's Will for your life?

2) And How do you know?

I would like to hear ya'lls opinions. . .

montenell
11-22-2006, 12:44 PM
praying for you,

you will know once He reveals it to you, now there are different ways that He does this, He may tell you audibly, or in a dream or in any other waybut seek Him out and He will answer

BlackCalvinist
11-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Man, I need extra grace and extra prayer!

I have been reading a purpose driven life and I started reading it, because I felt like I lost my purpose, or even worse, that I may not even have one.

You've got one. God doesn't do things out of order like create purposeless people.

1) What is God's Will for your life?

Broadly stated, to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever.

Specifics, He has gifted you with the ability to do something and you really enjoy doing it..... head there and do it.

2) And How do you know?

I would like to hear ya'lls opinions. . .

A book you should pick up that will help you out tremendously in this area is John Piper's "Don't Waste Your Life".

If you've got extra paper or access to a printer, you can download it for FREE from His website:
http://desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/OnlineBooks/ByTitle/

albraggs
11-27-2006, 04:04 PM
I know how you feel fam. I will pray for you

The_Expositor
11-28-2006, 11:45 PM
"Christians always ask "What's God's will for me?"/Well, it's found in His Word, search with humility" Tim Brindle "The Word of God"

Diligently and humbly seek God's will for you through His Word, and through prayer. Hearken unto the voice of the Lord through His Scriptures. Do what He says do. Maintain a close relationship with Him. If you are being led by God, and listening to Him, how can you ever miss your purpose? In doing just that, you are fulfilling purpose.

God bless. I'll be praying for you.

Poetikmind
11-29-2006, 05:34 PM
The book is the baum, I am reading it now and I really love it! I will keep u in prayer but I believe that God will reveal this to you when it is time...don't worry for God is in control and everything is gonna be alright, be alright, be alright, be alright!!! Hallelujah! God Bless!;)

Keepdreamin_
12-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Thankyou, my homies!!!

Keepdreamin_
12-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Thankyou, my homies! I am doing better!!!