PDA

View Full Version : I Need Prayer

albraggs
11-18-2006, 10:44 PM
I really getting tried of asking my family in christ to pray for me. It makes me sad to know that I keep asking for prayer. I was wondering if you all could pray for me. Im suspose to be doing something but I have been failing to do what I have to. I don't want to say exactly what I need prayer for because I don't want anyone to judge me. But plz when you all have time pray for me. I love you all and God Bless you all.

your sis in christ
Asia

montenell
11-19-2006, 12:59 AM
praying for you sis

nar8ta
11-21-2006, 12:32 PM
I really getting tried of asking my family in christ to pray for me. It makes me sad to know that I keep asking for prayer. I was wondering if you all could pray for me. Im suspose to be doing something but I have been failing to do what I have to. I don't want to say exactly what I need prayer for because I don't want anyone to judge me. But plz when you all have time pray for me. I love you all and God Bless you all.

your sis in christ
Asia

I feel ya sista, be encouraged , if you feel the Lord pushing you, just be obedient to it, it is your blessing in disguised.

I too, was being diobedient when he told me to go back to school, I was like "Lord I'm not a school person". Finally after being stuck in a pretty good job with no chance of pay raise, I decided to believe what GOD was saying and went back to school.

By the way school is kicking my butt, but I have to be obedient, its my future.

We are all fighting the flesh, so I know it's hard. No judgement here!

I'll be praying for you sis!

Nar

shekinahsmoke
11-21-2006, 12:49 PM
got u braggs ...