PDA

View Full Version : Getting Angry.

Rina_cz
11-18-2006, 02:13 AM
Grace and Peace fam.

I am in the WOG study and I love the fellowship that I have on there. Its every Thursday night Lord willing and I usually attend.

So I got off work last night at 7 or so, and picked my mom up at 8. I was on my way home when my mom said to keep driving and head to WalMart. Right. 2 women + Paychecks + Holiday season + Walmart?! You do the math!

Needless to say, I didnt get out of there until about 11. I left my cell phone in the car (still not used to hauling it everywhere) and when I got back I had a message. It was from a sister in the bible study reminding me it was tonight.

:eek: !!

I missed it! :mad:

I was driving home and when I read the text and found out I missed the study, I got upset instantly. Not like a "Aww man! Oh well, I pray it was a good study". No. It was like "Aww man, now Im ticked off!". Not good.

I was so busy getting upset, I had forgotten about a wonderful opportunity God opened for me. Long story short, I have been praying for a church home, and my old Asst. Pastor invited me to his. I have heard this man teach, and I know its sound. How did I see him? I bumped into him at WalMart.

Not 20 minutes later I had forgotten what God opened for me and let my flesh take over. So sad. I am asking you all to pray for me and my anger issues. This is not something that I in the earthly pride would see as a big issue, but as a believer and one seeking to become more like Christ, my spirit begs for change.

Agree with me as I pray the Lord change my heart of stone to a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26
Psalms 73:26
James 1:20

montenell
11-18-2006, 03:31 AM
standing in agreement with you

thankfull
11-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm in prayer 4 u!

J.B.
11-18-2006, 09:41 PM
standing in agreement with you

same here

Rina_cz
11-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks fam, I really appreciate the love.

albraggs
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Im praying sis