PDA

View Full Version : Bootleg Shoutbox

Danielle
10-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Bringing back my old shoutbox color, I gotta do it for Ctide......

GOOD AFTERNOON HCR:)

albraggs
10-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Good afternoon my fam. God is SOOOOOOOOO Good.

I wanted to say something that I LOVE U all so much. Have no idea.
Also that I stress in school and in my life. I have REAL issues don't know why. To me it seems that when I let something go the devil seems to want me to get back into that sitution. Even when I said that's enough I can't go back down that road. It's only going to make me get off track w/ my Father. Don't mind me, I'm just speaking what's on my mind

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Bringing back my old shoutbox color, I gotta do it for Ctide......

GOOD AFTERNOON HCR:)
why?

Danielle
10-20-2006, 02:52 PM
why?

why am I bringing it back? or why for Ctide?

Danielle
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM

Also that I stress in school and in my life. I have REAL issues don't know why. To me it seems that when I let something go the devil seems to want me to get back into that sitution. Even when I said that's enough I can't go back down that road. It's only going to make me get off track w/ my Father. Don't mind me, I'm just speaking what's on my mind

You know that I am praying for you Asia, and you are strong enough to continue the walk that God has for you, just continue to pray and stay in His word. Resist the devil and he will flee, that is a promise:)

dogfight!
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM

I hear you. I try to remind myself that its going to work out anyways. It always does; so I might as well not stress through it and enjoy the ride. I know its easier said than done but life is too short; don't need the extra weight.

Psalmist
10-20-2006, 02:56 PM
why am I bringing it back? or why for Ctide?
why you bringing it back?

Danielle
10-20-2006, 02:59 PM
why you bringing it back?

oh, lol cause the last Bootleg Shoutbox was deleted with the other threads, and plus I miss the Shoutbox still:o

lisajames96
10-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey all! Thanks Danielle...lol
gotta love the shoutbox...where we can get all random and not have to worry about Saved or QS calling us out...

anyhoo...

just wanted to say that we get to see the Katinas live in concert tomorrow. Anybody else like their music?

dogfight!
10-20-2006, 03:34 PM
gotta love the shoutbox...where we can get all random and not have to worry about Saved or QS calling us out...

anyhoo...

just wanted to say that we get to see the Katinas live in concert tomorrow. Anybody else like their music?

yes, been rocking the katinas since before any of 'em got facial hair. lol.

But i'm hyped (more than you) cuz I'm going to see third day and david crowder band tomorrow. :D

lisajames96
10-20-2006, 03:40 PM
yes, been rocking the katinas since before any of 'em got facial hair. lol.

But i'm hyped (more than you) cuz I'm going to see third day and david crowder band tomorrow. :D

I know, I saw your thread, cool...How big is the venue? I would like to see pictures of the concert if they let you have cameras.

I will try and get some pictures of the Katinas performing if they let us...it will be at our church sooo...maybe

Danielle
10-20-2006, 03:45 PM

anyhoo...

yeah, I like the Katinas I saw a special on them on the Gospel Network, I love their music.

dogfight!
10-20-2006, 03:47 PM
I know, I saw your thread, cool...How big is the venue? I would like to see pictures of the concert if they let you have cameras.

I will try and get some pictures of the Katinas performing if they let us...it will be at our church sooo...maybe

Its at the Toyota Center, where the rockets(basketball) play. I'll see about getting pictures. My digicam is broke so but the person i'm going with has a camera phone so that might be all i get.

CHRISTion
10-20-2006, 04:10 PM
I really like the Katinas...I have their worship album...don't know the name of it...actually, what i did is just put a bunch of songs that I liked on 1 cd from various CD's... songs like "you're all I want...", "Now I am changed", ummm... crap I can't think of the names of the songs, but I really like 'em. they're good.

btw Dogfight, I went to a 3rd Day concert (w/ David Crowder) & it was one of the best concerts i've ever been too. It was funny too cuz Brittney and I went and we were surrounded by nothing but white people lol

QuietSavedbySermonzfareal
10-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Man, I really like this STL album...this song "My Funeral Soundtrack" is dope

Brinson
10-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi

Conviction Music
10-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Yo, did anybody notice LifeinReturn is back?!!!!!! :D

Brinson
10-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Yo, did anybody notice LifeinReturn is back?!!!!!! :D

YEP I DID

HI-FIVE LIFE-IR

dogfight!
10-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I really like the Katinas...I have their worship album...don't know the name of it...actually, what i did is just put a bunch of songs that I liked on 1 cd from various CD's... songs like "you're all I want...", "Now I am changed", ummm... crap I can't think of the names of the songs, but I really like 'em. they're good.

btw Dogfight, I went to a 3rd Day concert (w/ David Crowder) & it was one of the best concerts i've ever been too. It was funny too cuz Brittney and I went and we were surrounded by nothing but white people lol

lol. I'm used to that. Went to a Third Day/Michael W Smith concert couple years back.

lisajames96
10-21-2006, 12:37 PM
...do you know where your husbands are...:confused:

Mine is in the other room...

watching....

A chick flick:eek: ...Yall ever watch "Just like Heaven" :D

I am worried about him ladies...we usually only watch sci fi, comedies and sports:cool:

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday

jeyjey34
10-21-2006, 12:44 PM
...do you know where your husbands are...:confused:

Mine is in the other room...

watching....

A chick flick:eek: ...Yall ever watch "Just like Heaven" :D

Your husband needs to be watching some college football like a REAL MAN does. :cool:

naijagirl
10-21-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm going to eat brunch...see you guys in a bit!:D

lisajames96
10-23-2006, 09:51 AM
how was the concert? Did you get any pic on your friends cam?

I got a few from the katinas concert, but they didn't come out that good. Plus I didn't get to talk to any of the band.
But the concert was aewsome. It was like the ultimate worship service right in our church They can saaang. Are they polynesion or latino?(not sure). James talked to them for a bit, and joked around. They seemed right at home. Will post what pics I have when I get home. I got some video, but was told that we weren't supose to do that, so I can't post it.

Danielle
10-23-2006, 10:02 AM
GOOD MORNING HCR!!!!!!!!! GOD IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISES, 25 SOULS GOT BAPTIZED YESTERDAY AT CHURCH, HEAVEN REJOICED!!!!!!!

QuietSavedbySermonzfareal
10-23-2006, 10:11 AM
how was the concert? Did you get any pic on your friends cam?

I got a few from the katinas concert, but they didn't come out that good. Plus I didn't get to talk to any of the band.
But the concert was aewsome. It was like the ultimate worship service right in our church They can saaang. Are they polynesion or latino?(not sure). James talked to them for a bit, and joked around. They seemed right at home. Will post what pics I have when I get home. I got some video, but was told that we weren't supose to do that, so I can't post it.
Yo Lisa...do you remember some of the songs they sang? I'm pretty sure they are islanders, not latino. I wonder if they are coming out to Cali... anyway, who said you can't post videos here? Post it so we can see it--PLEASE :D

lisajames96
10-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Yo Lisa...do you remember some of the songs they sang? I'm pretty sure they are islanders, not latino. I wonder if they are coming out to Cali... anyway, who said you can't post videos here? Post it so we can see it--PLEASE :D
hey jo,
Some of the songs were "how great is our God" and "might river" and ..."i give you my heart"...i can't remember anymore, but some of them were other singer's music they just covered. It was great.
No video was a request of the Katinas. Let me ask James, but I can pm you and send you a clip, if you promise not to publish it. They don't want it published on the internet.

edit: why did I think this was jolene...lol...this is Chris right?

lisajames96
10-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Danielle,
Praise God!
25? God is so Faithful!

Brinson
10-23-2006, 10:33 AM
praise the Lord ya'll

naijagirl
10-23-2006, 10:40 AM
My teeth hurt! :( I don't think I can go to class!

CHRISTion
10-23-2006, 11:20 AM
hey jo,
Some of the songs were "how great is our God" and "might river" and ..."i give you my heart"...i can't remember anymore, but some of them were other singer's music they just covered. It was great.
No video was a request of the Katinas. Let me ask James, but I can pm you and send you a clip, if you promise not to publish it. They don't want it published on the internet.

edit: why did I think this was jolene...lol...this is Chris right?
Yeah that was me :p -I just flip from one account to the other (the lesson... as always...I'm an idiot :p ) but umm...mighty River is dope, as is "Lord I give you my heart...I give you my soul..." yeah, that's nice. I promise I wont publish-you have my word on that. Can you send it to my yahoo? Gzusfann@yahoo.com-bless you my sister :)

jeremy lopez
10-23-2006, 01:43 PM
:)

Danielle
10-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I just got Lacrea album, and lovin' it, I know I am so late, but better late than never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Quiet storm
10-23-2006, 03:12 PM
I just got Lacrea album, and lovin' it, I know I am so late, but better late than never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Hey Danielle did you know we landed on the moon?

Danielle
10-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey Danielle did you know we landed on the moon?

whatever I heard the album before, just never had my own copy, lol I got that 21:03 too, Jmoss's group, the album has some beautiful songs on there, and some great worship ones too.

Quiet storm
10-23-2006, 03:16 PM
whatever I heard the album before, just never had my own copy, lol I got that 21:03 too, Jmoss's group, the album has some beautiful songs on there, and some great worship ones too.

Hey there is this new group out of philly called Cross Movement you should check them out they got an album called Heavens Mentality.

Danielle
10-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey there is this new group out of philly called Cross Movement you should check them out they got an album called Heavens Mentality.

shut-up QS, you know I got some of Cross Movements albums, right? they the group that got me hooked on HHH back in the day, the late 90's.

Quiet storm
10-23-2006, 03:29 PM
shut-up QS, you know I got some of Cross Movements albums, right? they the group that got me hooked on HHH back in the day, the late 90's.

Hey have you ever heard of da truth he is signed with Cross Movement records he was on tour with Kirk Franklin? rotfl ok I will sop

Danielle
10-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey have you ever heard of da truth he is signed with Cross Movement records he was on tour with Kirk Franklin? rotfl ok I will sop

in the words of my 2 year old niece "dat's not fuuuuuuuuuuuunie:p "

Conviction Music
10-23-2006, 04:12 PM
in the words of my 2 year old niece "dat's not fuuuuuuuuuuuunie:p "

Anybody notice DREMARSHALL is MIA? Where is his funny bold posts for us to enjoy?

NinaNeen
10-23-2006, 04:14 PM
please do forigve me familia but uh, what's a shoutbox?? I think that ended right before I joined...please explain!!!! :p is it like a chat room?

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 09:18 AM
Good Morning yall. I have exciting news to share with you...but I can't let you know it yet. :D NO, Britt is not pregnant (:eek: ), No I don't have a new job, NO I'm not the newest Mod here...NO my album isn't droppin soon...just stop guessing, I'll tell you in a little bit :D

*goes back to playin Katinas*

TrueConvert
10-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I don't know exactly what the shout box is, but what's poppin family? It's just after 9 something here, and my wife is gone to a Women's Bible Study. They're doing DA Carson's book about the prayers of Paul. That's hot. I'm leaving for work in an hour, and I'm fittin to hit Romans up.........Anyway, I suppose I'm supposed to be just hollin at ya'll. So that's what I'mma do. Keep it Word!!
True...........

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
I love You Loooooord
And I lift my voice
To Worship You
Oh my soul....*rejoice*

Take Joy MY KING
In what You hear
Let it be a sweet, sweet Sound
In Your Ear...

Amen

Brinson
10-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Praise GOD for good news bro ......... Let God use you ! !!

Get @ ya boy

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 09:37 AM
You can hear that worship song by the Katinas by clicking here (http://www.soundclick.com/Gospelrap4u) and then going to the first song "I love you Lord" :)

jeyjey34
10-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Good Morning yall. I have exciting news to share with you...

Did you save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico?

Danielle
10-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Did you save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico?

lol:D

Danielle
10-24-2006, 09:46 AM
please do forigve me familia but uh, what's a shoutbox?? I think that ended right before I joined...please explain!!!! :p is it like a chat room?

it was the HCR Chat Room, it was kind of live, very very busy at times when there was a lot of people on a once, and alot of good convos, I think that we got to know eachother better though the shoutbox.

lisajames96
10-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Good Morning!...
Waiting on Chis' exciting news... http://smilieshq.com/smilies/jumping0045.gif

Quiet storm
10-24-2006, 10:08 AM
*doesnt understand why people start threads promoting themselves or other artist on the build board when there is a place for that on this forum* :confused:

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Who did that QS? :confused:

Yo, thanks Lisa :D -I'll have the news in about a week-and trust me, It's GOOD news AND I believe it's gonna benefit some people here! (I just don't wanna say it now before it happens...I guess I could just speak...it...into... (just kidding) *ducking evil stares*

CHRISTion
10-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Lisa, who is that in your Avatar? And did you click the link to hear the Katinas song? :)

lisajames96
10-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Lisa, who is that in your Avatar? And did you click the link to hear the Katinas song? :)

Chris, I was being bad last night and put her picture in my avatar after watching Heros...she was my hero(flesh) for a while cause she did what I was hoping she would do to that jerk who tried to rape her on the show...lol..i meant to take it down. Thanks for remindind me...

oh and I am going back to see the link you put up. btw...james recorded over most of the katina song I had on video...it is just about 8 seconds long...not worth sending out.

lisajames96
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey Danielle

Who is that cute little baby in your avatar? He's a big boy!

Danielle
10-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey Danielle

Who is that cute little baby in your avatar? He's a big boy!

thanks lisa, that is my nephew, he is 10 mos old, but he looks like he is 18 mos. He wears 3T and 4T already, he is a chucky little baby, and it's funny cause his mama is as thin as a string bean lol

NinaNeen
10-24-2006, 02:38 PM
it was the HCR Chat Room, it was kind of live, very very busy at times when there was a lot of people on a once, and alot of good convos, I think that we got to know eachother better though the shoutbox.

and why isn't around anymore? :(

Danielle
10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
and why isn't around anymore? :(

I can't remember, I think it was the cost, or it was too much for the system, does any remember why the shoutbox is gone? I forgot.

Danielle
10-25-2006, 09:05 AM
LET'S MAKE DISCIPLES, AND BE UNASHAMED

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey guys...I will announce my news tomorrow...so BE HERE...TOMORROW!!! :)

naijagirl
10-25-2006, 11:00 AM
*is feeling alone today* *No worries...no worries* *is still feeling alone* *People will ignore this post anyways* *wishes she were a turtle so she could crawl into darkness*

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
* *People will ignore this post anyways*

Kind of like how u ignored my pms :(

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM
*is feeling alone today* *No worries...no worries* *is still feeling alone* *People will ignore this post anyways* *wishes she were a turtle so she could crawl into darkness*
I'm sorry, did you say something? :p

Neeci-remember what I told you the other day? About us loving you? Why do you reject it :(

Danielle
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM

Neeciu, if you want to talk pm me, because it seems like you have been in a "woe is me" mode for a minute now, and you didn't used to be like this. Is something going on?

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:08 AM

it's okay neeci, you're not alone http://smilieshq.com/smilies/sad0126.gif

hope you are online next week to talk...I will really be bother ing yall alot cause my babies will be gone again...pray for them to be safe...I really dont want James' aunt to take the trick or treating, but oh well...I trust the Lord will keep them safe. I dont have anything against living in a TP, but sometimes there is crime there with everyone sorta crammed in there together...

ok, neeci, I am sorry for hijacking your post...you just brought it out of me...lol...http://smilieshq.com/smilies/innocent0002.gif

naijagirl
10-25-2006, 11:09 AM
*opens mouth* *closes it*
I have nothing to say.

And QS, about your last PM, I read it, but I was in pain, homie. I'll do my best to reply next time.

Carry on, people. I'll try not to put a "melancholy" attitude on the shoutbox. Carry on. :)

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey guys...I will announce my news tomorrow...so BE HERE...TOMORROW!!! :)

can we guess the news and if we get it you give a prize away tomorrow...:D

uh, let's see...is it about Britt?

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 11:11 AM
And QS, about your last PM, I read it, but I was in pain, homie. I'll do my best to reply next time.

Thats cool lil sis im just trying to be a friend

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:12 AM
can we guess the news and if we get it you give a prize away tomorrow...:D

uh, let's see...is it about Britt?
I love you Lisa :) -you're the only one who cares about Chris's good news (lol @ me switching which "person" I'm talking in)

Na, you won't guess it...TRUST ME...but I'm excited, I just want to tell you guys the full deal tomorrow-be patient my pretties ;)

oh and about your kids-why can't you just ask her not to take them?

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Pedo

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:20 AM
oh and about your kids-why can't you just ask her not to take them?

Cause they already think we are weird JWs or something...lol. So we are trying to lax on the holiday restrictions a bit cause they have helped us out so much that we feel guilty telling them no. And people always get defensive like you are calling them a bad person and you are so holy cause you choose not to do it. So to avoid backbiting, we laxed on that restriction. I just pray they are safe.

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet storm

Pedo

wont be none of that around herr...http://smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0058.gif
http://smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0094.gif

i love smilies...

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Cause they already think we are weird JWs or something...lol. So we are trying to lax on the holiday restrictions a bit cause they have helped us out so much that we feel guilty telling them no. And people always get defensive like you are calling them a bad person and you are so holy cause you choose not to do it. So to avoid backbiting, we laxed on that restriction. I just pray they are safe.
You know what's funny? We have a guy here in my dept who is a JW, and so you know he doesn't do holidays or birthdays or anything like that...well anyway, we were just discussing yesterday how the rest of the workplace looks at us like WE are the weird ones because we don't do certain things based on our religious convictions (MAN-you should have heard the heat I took for not having sex with Brittney before marriage. Seriously. They roasted me. BADLY. I got all the "test driving the vehicle", "who buys before trying?", "what if you don't like it" <---- all that, it was horrible)-but i told the guy (JW) that I don't care, and *NOW* because I stood strong on my convictions that they respect me more and don't even ask.

However, I feel ya Lisa...and nobody wants to be looked at or classified as "weird"-but perhaps it would be best if you let them know how much things bother you in a time when the holiday is not near, that way they have enough time to get it through their THICK HEADS and do all the "hatin" they want...cuz I know sometimes our objections come right before the holiday and due to the pressure ("oh come on...I already bought them candy and a costume and blah blah blah") it's just easier to give in...

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet storm

wont be none of that around herr...http://smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0058.gif
http://smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0094.gif

i love smilies...
EXACTLY...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051107/051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpgFEAR THIS FACE

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:33 AM
EXACTLY...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051107/051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpgFEAR THIS FACE

http://smilieshq.com/smilies/happy0194.gif

ok, let me stop, cause he could be going to catch some fool right now...smh

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 11:41 AM
You know what's funny? We have a guy here in my dept who is a JW, and so you know he doesn't do holidays or birthdays or anything like that...well anyway, we were just discussing yesterday how the rest of the workplace looks at us like WE are the weird ones because we don't do certain things based on our religious convictions (MAN-you should have heard the heat I took for not having sex with Brittney before marriage. Seriously. They roasted me. BADLY. I got all the "test driving the vehicle", "who buys before trying?", "what if you don't like it" <---- all that, it was horrible)-but i told the guy (JW) that I don't care, and *NOW* because I stood strong on my convictions that they respect me more and don't even ask.

However, I feel ya Lisa...and nobody wants to be looked at or classified as "weird"-but perhaps it would be best if you let them know how much things bother you in a time when the holiday is not near, that way they have enough time to get it through their THICK HEADS and do all the "hatin" they want...cuz I know sometimes our objections come right before the holiday and due to the pressure ("oh come on...I already bought them candy and a costume and blah blah blah") it's just easier to give in...

yeah, I guess we need to start warning folks now for christmas...oh no, too late...my mama already told me stuff she's bought...lol

but those office workers are typical. James told me a few years ago when we were going though marriage trials that his coworkers encouraged him to leave me. Some of them were Christian. Nobody suggested coming home on time or watching who he's talking to...:rolleyes: . James was reading Psalms 7 to me last night and he said whenever folks try to tempt you to do wrong and go beyond your convictions/vows, you should'nt come up with YOUR own reasons for abstaining. You should always tell them that it a HOLY GOD that is your reason for walking upright, not yourself...
sorry you had to take that heat at work. But aint Britt worth it. Knowing God is pleased that you have protected her even outside of marriage...

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah, I guess we need to start warning folks now for christmas...oh no, too late...my mama already told me stuff she's bought...lol

but those office workers are typical. James told me a few years ago when we were going though marriage trials that his coworkers encouraged him to leave me. Some of them were Christian. Nobody suggested coming home on time or watching who he's talking to...:rolleyes: . James was reading Psalms 7 to me last night and he said whenever folks try to tempt you to do wrong and go beyond your convictions/vows, you should'nt come up with YOUR own reasons for abstaining. You should always tell them that it a HOLY GOD that is your reason for walking upright, not yourself...
sorry you had to take that heat at work. But aint Britt worth it. Knowing God is pleased that you have protected her even outside of marriage...
Yeah, I feel ya, and thanks for the encouragement...but it's been SO LONG for me, I dont even think about it anymore (ok...that's a lie...but you get where I'm comin from :o )-but yeah, my co-workers are just that-my co-workers-who DESPERATELY need for God to lift the blinders off their eyes and I DO pray for them and just continue to be the http://paulmelone.typepad.com/paul_melone/images/candle.jpg

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I feel ya, and thanks for the encouragement...but it's been SO LONG for me, I dont even think about it anymore (ok...that's a lie...but you get where I'm comin from :o )-but yeah, my co-workers are just that-my co-workers-who DESPERATELY need for God to lift the blinders off their eyes and I DO pray for them and just continue to be the http://paulmelone.typepad.com/paul_melone/images/candle.jpg

yes, I agree

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I remember folks talking about her album a while back....I finally got to listen to it. I like her voice. She reminds me of a Lisa McLendon, Damita Haddon and a little J. Knapp mixed together.
Who else listened to her? What songs do you like?

albraggs
10-25-2006, 12:10 PM
I remember folks talking about her album a while back....I finally got to listen to it. I like her voice. She reminds me of a Lisa McLendon, Damita Haddon and a little J. Knapp mixed together.
Who else listened to her? What songs do you like?

Yes I love her voice too. I have some of her songs on my ipod.

albraggs
10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Miss Jolene
U hurt my feelings. Why didn't you answer the phone when I call you. But it's okay Im sure you were busy

lisajames96
10-25-2006, 03:48 PM
In the last couple of days there have been some really good threads made...

SOme I cant get to at all, or have to wait until late at night(if I have time) to read cause there are trigger words in the titles and our network has a filter that counts and reads the html webpage titles.
if you have a word like se* and x. Can you call it something else or put it int he body of the post? If not cool...just asking a favor...:)

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Good Afternoon errybody!

Having lunch...vietnamese..not bad

On a more random note: my daughter put dirt(alot of dirt) in the toilet- no I wasn't home, daddy was. Is the only way to get it out, is to put my hand in the water to scoop it?...

which brings me to my next thought...*wondering if i shoud start a "do you spank your kids thread"...lol

CHRISTion
10-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Good Afternoon errybody!

On a more random note: my daughter put dirt(alot of dirt) in the toilet- no I wasn't home, daddy was. Is the only way to get it out, is to put my hand in the water to scoop it?...

which brings me to my next thought...*wondering if i shoud start a "do you spank your kids thread"...lol
Lisa, I'd beat her, but that's just me :D

How many kids do you have and what are the ages??

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:21 PM

How many kids do you have and what are the ages??

3 kids, but only 2 that are spankable..hehe

Their ages are 3, 2 and 5 months...i was telling someone the other day that at some point during the year, I have been preggers since 2002:eek: .

i dont think that would mean anything to anybody who hasn't been...lol
I think I am done...

StreetSermonz
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
not just you, I would too.

Danielle
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Good Afternoon errybody!

go on and start a "do you spank your kids thread" lol if you don't I will. My kids will be getting a spankin, I spank my neices now when they cut up(just little taps, don't wan them to be mad at auntie)

illuminaticx
10-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Good afternoon... :)

Did everyone have a slice of bacon today? :D

J =]

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Good afternoon... :)

Did everyone have a slice of bacon today? :D

J =]

vietnamese pork...does that count?...

illuminaticx
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
vietnamese pork...does that count?...

lol... Sure.

J =]

StreetSermonz
10-27-2006, 01:28 PM

Their ages are 3, 2 and 5 months...i was telling someone the other day that at some point during the year, I have been preggers since 2002:eek: .

I think I am done...
My spiritual mother was pregnant from 2000-2006. 5 kids all about a year apart. :eek:

Danielle
10-27-2006, 01:30 PM
I had chinese from Panda House, it was tasty:D , but nope no bacon, I don't eat the swine....

sike:D

CHRISTion
10-27-2006, 01:30 PM

I think I am done...
Dang Lisa 4 yrs of being pregnant :eek: <-----God bless you woman :)

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Dang Lisa 4 yrs of being pregnant :eek: <-----God bless you woman :)

yep be careful what you ask(beg) God for...lol...We were married in 1996 and couldn't have children. i was heart broken. And ask the Lord for them...We waited on the Lord 6 years...*going to break out in Lisa McLendon's song "You are Faithful"....*...lol:)

Danielle, you are a softy aunt...My sister wont really spank my kids either. But she will pop them on the hand though....

Danielle
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
yep be careful what you ask(beg) God for...lol...We were married in 1996 and couldn't have children. i was heart broken. And ask the Lord for them...We waited on the Lord 6 years...*going to break out in Lisa McLendon's song "You are Faithful"....*...lol:)

Danielle, you are a softy aunt...My sister wont really spank my kids either. But she will pop them on the hand though....

wow, Lisa 6 years of trying, God is awesome, and yes so faithful.

lisajames96
10-27-2006, 01:45 PM
wow, Lisa 6 years of trying, God is awesome, and yes so faithful.

Amen, I Praise Him...cause He felt my pain. I was ashamed of myself cause I couldn't get pregnant. I felt like it was my fault. But he took away my reproach(kjv word). My family is well known for having lots, and lots of kids. married or single...lol...

OT: oh and that letter from dude, in that boycott b men thread...wow:eek:

StreetSermonz
10-27-2006, 04:32 PM
I studied my butt off for 2 exams, and I just got my grades back.... I got an 82 and an 84. :( I did poorly on my first exam in those classes so that doesn't help me much. I thought I aced them.

I have a huge exam on Tuesday and I am close to clueless on the material..... makes me want to quit school altogether.

Just gotta persevere. :cool:

lisajames96
11-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Good Morning,
Hey if there is anybody who still has convos with KPfaReal, can you ask him if he still wants the book "visitation" and give him my apologies for delay, but I deleted his address by mistake. I want to send it to him tomorrow or friday.

dogfight!
11-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Whats for lunch?

jeyjey34
11-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Whats for lunch?

Liver and Onions :p

Quiet storm
11-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Good Morning,
Hey if there is anybody who still has convos with KPfaReal, can you ask him if he still wants the book "visitation" and give him my apologies for delay, but I deleted his address by mistake. I want to send it to him tomorrow or friday.

I can ask him I talk to him pretty much everyday.

Danielle
11-01-2006, 02:33 PM
I studied my butt off for 2 exams, and I just got my grades back.... I got an 82 and an 84. :( I did poorly on my first exam in those classes so that doesn't help me much. I thought I aced them.

I have a huge exam on Tuesday and I am close to clueless on the material..... makes me want to quit school altogether.

Just gotta persevere. :cool:

I will be praying for you Streets, I know it's difficulty, I just finished a paper for gov., and the issues were hard to understand, let alone compile them into my own words with a thesis to persuad my professor to agree with my perception on the issue. So like I said I will be praying, just keep studying, praying, and studying and more praying, and you will come out on top, YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!!! in everything you do, just believe it!

apokalum
11-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Im starting to think that Danielle, like Tommy, doesn't have no job.

Danielle
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Im starting to think that Danielle, like Tommy, doesn't have no job.

whatever :rolleyes: lol, I do, I worth for a call center at U of M hospital. It is really really slow today, lol, so I am spending my time on HCR and coming up with a lesson for bible study lol

you ain't got no job tommy lol

apokalum
11-01-2006, 02:43 PM
whatever :rolleyes: lol, I do, I worth for a call center at U of M hospital. It is really really slow today, lol, so I am spending my time on HCR and coming up with a lesson for bible study lol

you ain't got no job tommy lol

Unh huh..just cause u on the phone dont make it a call center..

Be honest..you're eating the Motts apple sauce they give the patients and talking to your girlfriends all day:rolleyes:

Danielle
11-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Unh huh..just cause u on the phone dont make it a call center..

Be honest..you're eating the Motts apple sauce they give the patients and talking to your girlfriends all day:rolleyes:

lol, anyways um um, and what about you? Shouldn't you be working, bra man from the 5th(4 fingers up) floor? :rolleyes:

dogfight!
11-01-2006, 03:42 PM
lol, anyways um um, and what about you? Shouldn't you be working, bra man from the 5th(4 fingers up) floor? :rolleyes:
He goin lose them fingers if he touch my apple juice!

lisajames96
11-08-2006, 01:06 PM
:rolleyes: Well, off to lunch to get my salad:eek: . I got called out today for eating too much, so I am making a real effort this time to stick with a weight loss plan...

Any of you other ladies trying to lose weight?

Danielle
11-09-2006, 10:01 AM
:rolleyes: Well, off to lunch to get my salad:eek: . I got called out today for eating too much, so I am making a real effort this time to stick with a weight loss plan...

Any of you other ladies trying to lose weight?

I am lisa, I just really want to tone up, It is so hard to stick to excercising though, I have a great workout tape, it's called "Sweating in the Spirit" with Donna Richardson.

lisajames96
11-09-2006, 02:12 PM
I am lisa, I just really want to tone up, It is so hard to stick to excercising though, I have a great workout tape, it's called "Sweating in the Spirit" with Donna Richardson.
Hey Danielle,
So how often do you workout? DO you have a schedule?...ok, the title of that tape made me laugh:D , but Donna is a really good instructor.
I lose my motivation real quick when it comes to videos though.

I did pretty good food wise today(no chocolate til Friday). ANd I am gonna try and go to the gym today and work on my legs and obliques and stuff(we have a free gym where I work).

Shock~Therapy
11-09-2006, 03:02 PM
ANd I am gonna try and go to the gym today and work on my legs and obliques and stuff(we have a free gym where I work).

Try not to use the word "try" sister. ooops. I did it. :rolleyes: lol.

Using the word "try" shows a lack of being fully committed and it gives room for excuses. Go by the phrase "Ain't nothing to it but to do it". :D

Danielle
11-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey Danielle,
So how often do you workout? DO you have a schedule?...ok, the title of that tape made me laugh:D , but Donna is a really good instructor.
I lose my motivation real quick when it comes to videos though.

I did pretty good food wise today(no chocolate til Friday). ANd I am gonna try and go to the gym today and work on my legs and obliques and stuff(we have a free gym where I work).

Girl, I am so bad, because I will stick with it consistantly for like a 1 or 2 weeks, after that I may miss one day here, and another day there, lol. But the video is so good, she has special appearances from kirk franklin, Yolanda Adams, and all gospel music, it is really motivating while you are working out. But i used to it, right before I went to sleep at night, after I took care of everything, that why I wouldn't be disturbed or thrown off. And the worst thing to do is to relax before you work out, once you sit down you are not going to want to get back up lol.

wow, so chocolate is your worst friend now lol, yeah I am a sucka for sweets too, but I have been trying really hard like you to use a lot of restraint.

lisajames96
11-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Try not to use the word "try" sister. ooops. I did it. :rolleyes: lol.

Using the word "try" shows a lack of being fully committed and it gives room for excuses. Go by the phrase "Ain't nothing to it but to do it". :D

Amen. You are right. The reason I said "try" was because I forgot my badge today and I needed it to get the gym door to open. SO I had already started to use an excuse(in my mind) for not going. But I said no, I am gonna find away. So I will just get a coworker to let me in as they file into the gym...simple, but was the last thing I thought about....
Thanks for the encouragement Shock...:)

Danielle
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Goodness, it is quiet up in this piece:(

naijagirl
11-09-2006, 05:40 PM
*is singing to Switchfoot* Welcome to existence....

I DARE YOU TO MOVE!!!!:D

Danielle
11-16-2006, 03:57 PM
anybody online?

dogfight!
11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
me as usual. but also at work. Whats up?

how did your youth service/meeting go last night?

Danielle
11-16-2006, 04:11 PM
lol, yeah and your the same on who said your not on here everyday lol, the class went good, the message got through, those kids are hilarious, but they keep it real, so we had some good convos on friendship and godly relationships, thanks for asking. Are you feeling better? over your bug now?

dogfight!
11-16-2006, 04:14 PM
lol, yeah and your the same on who said your not on here everyday lol, the class went good, the message got through, those kids are hilarious, but they keep it real, so we had some good convos on friendship and godly relationships, thanks for asking. Are you feeling better? over your bug now?

Good to hear the message got through. Sometimes we have to settle for just that. I teach grown adults and a lot of days I walk away wondering if they really learnt anything. lol.

Oh yeah. I'm fine now. I can eat whatever and not feel about throwing up. :D

**goes to find that "lunch" thread**

ex hiphop fan
11-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh snap! It tells you who's vieiwing the threads your in now. Hello Daniel.

Danielle
11-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh snap! It tells you who's vieiwing the threads your in now. Hello Daniel.

lol, I know right, errrrrrrvbody know what thread you viewing now lol, how are you doing?

Danielle
11-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Good to hear the message got through. Sometimes we have to settle for just that. I teach grown adults and a lot of days I walk away wondering if they really learnt anything. lol.

Oh yeah. I'm fine now. I can eat whatever and not feel about throwing up. :D

**goes to find that "lunch" thread**

glad to hear you are better, yeah I feel the same way sometimes, thinking that they are not listening, but I pull my little pop quizes out now and again, and they show me that they are taking everything in, praise God, cause God knows I am not good at teaching kids, but He is working with me lol

dogfight!
11-16-2006, 04:22 PM
today feels weird.

dogfight!
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
glad to hear you are better, yeah I feel the same way sometimes, thinking that they are not listening, but I pull my little pop quizes out now and again, and they show me that they are taking everything in, praise God, cause God knows I am not good at teaching kids, but He is working with me lol

Amen. What grade do you teach?

ex hiphop fan
11-16-2006, 04:35 PM
lol, I know right, errrrrrrvbody know what thread you viewing now lol, how are you doing?

Feels wierd tho, when you only see your name in the viewing thread box. But hello Dogfight and GBU.

All is well Danielle. GOD'S been good. I got out of class 2 and half hours early today so I'm pondering what to do with my time till 4, but inside cause its raining and storming out, LoL. Thanks for asking. Hope your day and days have been blessed as well.

LifeInReturn
11-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Merged this with the other bootleg shoutbox thread you started.

Danielle
11-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Amen. What grade do you teach?

5th-8th grade

Danielle
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Feels wierd tho, when you only see your name in the viewing thread box. But hello Dogfight and GBU.

All is well Danielle. GOD'S been good. I got out of class 2 and half hours early today so I'm pondering what to do with my time till 4, but inside cause its raining and storming out, LoL. Thanks for asking. Hope your day and days have been blessed as well.

do good in your classes, yes it's been raining her too, today feels all dreary and stuff, can't wait til spring:(

Danielle
11-16-2006, 05:00 PM
yay! another half an hour and I am off of work:D going on to fry some chicken lol

dogfight!
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
5th-8th grade

cool. I taught 9th grade for like 4 years. I was only like 17 when I started. Can you say intimidating?

naijagirl
11-16-2006, 05:14 PM
cool. I taught 9th grade for like 4 years. I was only like 17 when I started. Can you say intimidating?

Prodigy! Ha ha!

Danielle
11-16-2006, 05:15 PM

lol, yeah you were practically their age. The kids in my class think I am so old, their like "are you 30?, Ms. Danielle", lol. But the closer in age the more able to relate and seem more touchable, and open to share experiences without judgement, so I think that they are able to open up more to me because of that.

lisajames96
11-30-2006, 01:40 PM
GA all,
I sometimes read my fav blogs during lunchtime, so I was reading carolyn's. I searched an archive and found this one on her opinions on rap. Was surprisingly please. You can read if you want.
Warning to the guys. This is a femininity laced blog, so go searching outside the link if you dare...lol

http://solofemininity.blogs.com/posts/2005/12/rapping_the_gos.html

Danielle
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Boy, it's quiet on HCR, what's going on?

Tarii_2sweet
12-15-2006, 04:43 PM
year 2007 i can't believe how fast time is flying.

Danielle
12-15-2006, 05:05 PM
year 2007 i can't believe how fast time is flying.

I know right........God is awesome, and I thank Him for keeping me thus far.

lisajames96
01-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Good Morning!

I couldn't find the random thread(wondering if it could be a sticky...lol)...

but I had a question for any ditty talk users. Have you guys tried the chat feature? Asia, thankfull, vic?...I can't get it to work and I was thinking it may be my company restricting it...not sure. have you guys tried it?

StreetSermonz
01-22-2007, 11:19 AM
It's time to get our house's in order!