PDA

View Full Version : Praise/prayer Report...my bro is back w/fam from Iraq

nubia7
11-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey,

i thought it would encouraging to let y'all know that my big brother, Mark, is back with his family in Germany from spending 9 months in Iraq. My mom gave me the news last night and said that he was "sooooooooooo happy to be back with his family." i talked to him, periodically, while he was in Iraq. all the time, being big brother, didn't want to go into the specifics of the death and utter carnage he saw on the daily because he was concerned for me. hey he was even more concerned that his little sister was moving to a big city like DC than he was for himself. i don't know how but God has been faithful in keeping his mind while he was in Iraq. He spoke of friends who had "wars in their minds" and didn't survive and those who lost their lives.

i want to also encourage everyone to continue to pray for the men and women in our military who are stationed in Iraq and other places aroung the world. May OUR God continue to grant them peace of mind and solace in the mist of the death and madness around them as they seek HIM.

also, thanks to my CCBL fam for praying with me while he was over there and those who prayed and i had no idea you were.

In Christ,

nubia7

montenell
11-02-2006, 01:46 PM
praise God!!!

Poetikmind
11-03-2006, 12:18 PM
All glory to God!

Single Eye
11-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey,

i thought it would encouraging to let y'all know that my big brother, Mark, is back with his family in Germany from spending 9 months in Iraq. My mom gave me the news last night and said that he was "sooooooooooo happy to be back with his family." i talked to him, periodically, while he was in Iraq. all the time, being big brother, didn't want to go into the specifics of the death and utter carnage he saw on the daily because he was concerned for me. hey he was even more concerned that his little sister was moving to a big city like DC than he was for himself. i don't know how but God has been faithful in keeping his mind while he was in Iraq. He spoke of friends who had "wars in their minds" and didn't survive and those who lost their lives.

i want to also encourage everyone to continue to pray for the men and women in our military who are stationed in Iraq and other places aroung the world. May OUR God continue to grant them peace of mind and solace in the mist of the death and madness around them as they seek HIM.

also, thanks to my CCBL fam for praying with me while he was over there and those who prayed and i had no idea you were.

In Christ,

nubia7

Awesome! Praise God for His grace in keeping him!! Thanks for sharing good news!! :)

LifeInReturn
11-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Glory to God, fam! :D