PDA

View Full Version : God is good.

StreetSermonz
10-28-2006, 05:58 PM
I've been experiencing problems with my lower abdominal area with side effects. I don't have insurance right now, and when I did the doc told me there was nothing wrong with me. I've been dealing with it for over 2 years. On top of that, I'm behind in school, and I feel so much pressure I can't concentrate on anything. I'm close to dropping out for real. I'm at a real low point, but God is keeping me. If you feel led keep these situations lifted up. I always feel selfish asking people for prayer for myself, but right now I'm really struggling to persevere and not give up. Everywhere I turn it's looking crazy, but I have to hold on. God is good, and I thank Him for what I'm going through, it isn't easy but it could be worse.

naijagirl
10-28-2006, 06:21 PM
I've been experiencing problems with my lower abdominal area with side effects. I don't have insurance right now, and when I did the doc told me there was nothing wrong with me. I've been dealing with it for over 2 years. On top of that, I'm behind in school, and I feel so much pressure I can't concentrate on anything. I'm close to dropping out for real. I'm at a real low point, but God is keeping me. If you feel led keep these situations lifted up. I always feel selfish asking people for prayer for myself, but right now I'm really struggling to persevere and not give up. Everywhere I turn it's looking crazy, but I have to hold on. God is good, and I thank Him for what I'm going through, it isn't easy but it could be worse.
*praying*

montenell
10-28-2006, 06:48 PM
got you man, dont feel selfish, we all need prayer at times. matter of fact i'm gonna have to hit you up real soon

Double Edges
10-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey man God be praise, a few weeks ago i felt low about school too, i felt so for awhile but i asked GOD to strength me and that HIS will be don for my life. I said a prayer for you Bro. You gon be alright in CHRIS JESUS.:)

thankfull
10-30-2006, 11:18 AM
praying.